How do I enable 2FA with a new mobile?

I have a new mobile phone using the same number. How do I enable 2FA to gain access to my account. Also if you require details about recent transactions can someone tell me how this is possible when I have no access???

Hi Alan!

We will be glad to assist you with this, I have just sent you a reply to the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide us with a response?

In regards to the last two outbound transactions - please try to recall them or you can check the transaction email notifications from Wirex.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I was able to resolve my problem by using the google authenticator account transfer option - so it only took me about a minute to transfer over to my new phone…

1 Like

I am glad to know this was resolved, Alan.

Please feel free to contact us back anytime - we are always happy to help.

Have a nice week and take care!

Hi I have the same issue but have wiped my old phone and gave it to my son, what can I do

Hi,

without the old phone you have to speak with support. You will have to provide a photo of you holding your passport and they will reset the 2FA.

1 Like

Hi Michael, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

As I can see, our Support Team has updated you via the ticket, the issue seems to be resolved. Could you please let us know if you need any additional assistance?
We will be glad to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you in advance!