[How hack] PayPal Transfer Out work

Pay yourself pay back your wxt :wink:
You know other cycle ?

1 Like

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk :wave:

Can you give more detail about your post?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m not worried about that now! I need my password!

Can I please get some help getting my password?

Dear Francis Gannon,

I will answer you by private message. Thanks for continuing there!

It Is easy to cycle
Cryptoback.
I had 2 account PayPal and could pay from one to other with cryptoback @wirexuser01

2 Likes

The main risk for Wxt is that there are possibilities to free cycle cryptoback in positive so negative. It would permit to add more transaction to statistic so to new investements but it is risky because you distributed free wxt and with 1000 pro fake account you could fail your controll with micro transactions @moderators

2 Likes

Oh I see. This is a issue that Wirex needs to correct.

I take this opportunity to tell the @moderators (@ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex) team that some online purchases are considered to be made in store, cryptoback rewards are then earned even in the standard plan.

Thank you for sharing it @Oleg_Levchuk this is appreciated. :+1:

Please don’t prevent me from transferring money from my wirex wallet to my bank account through PayPal? I want to make fairly large amounts of money into my account and I may have to put some money back because I can’t withdraw cash out where I live! I am 250km from the nearest city!

Hi @6355 :wave:

Don’t worry, Wirex won’t stop you from transferring money with PayPal! :slight_smile:

Best regards!

1 Like

Thank you very much!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate your help and understanding for yesterday!
I appreciate your assistance!

1 Like

I am very happy to hear it! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

pay yourself nice contract for being wirexers!!!
i pretend mining card. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Double mining OP

2 Likes

Wirex should launch a Bug bounty program :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How did you proceed? Of course, don’t say it here, but contact a @moderators directly to report it.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I only want 2 card so I order 2 card tomorrow try activate it 2 together))) multi Wirex card one to my son other to my wife @wirexuser01 nice concept.

I think you could introduce new Wirex card with not eliminating old sistem of prepaid card use and loose like #revolut.
Or could you create blank cameleon card with not specific number so after I used it the number of
Card change. @moderators or with digital number that changing ever you using it!. Wirex virtual card (or position on Wirex portfolio) ‘Usa e getta’?

2 Likes

2 Likes