How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Been almost 1 months since Wirex blocked my account whit around 5000€ I can’t be alone so let’s gather up and take legal action against Wirex to get our founds back

1 Like

+1. Blocked 2 weeks ago and support only says that I should wait for them to tell me anything.
But I have little money, not too much.

+1, I provided all documents i can do to prove my address as they requested, but finally got blocked today, is that scam?

Hi @geese, I am sorry that you have faced issues with verification.

I have escalated your case to our relevant team, they will update you shortly today.

Best regards!

On July 26, my account was blocked. The answer is:

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please rest assured that our relevant team is looking into this case and will advise as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please let us know if you need any additional assistance, we will be glad to help.

Hello Eugeniu, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will check it and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

My account is not blocked but Wirex refuses to verify account. I have uploaded documents, legal government issued papers and passport, and yet they refuse to verify. I’ve moved once again reacently, and Now it’s “same procedure as last Year James” First, they can’t verify screenshots, then the utility bill I sent was categorized as debt, and could not be accepted as verification. Al the documents I uploaded was done through the wirex app, so I don’t know what to do, and how to do it.

1 Like

Yep. I have been blocked.

Friend sent me £2,600 2 weeks ago as I wanted to show him the power or Wirex and how good the service is. The money he sent me is a legitimate payment and I have provided them with all details.

Account has been blocked, I am unable to log in or anything. Been waiting for weeks for them to solve it. I keep getting told that someone will escalate the case and nothing is happening.

I am now £2,600 down and want them to return the payment back to my friend.

This is a scam

Hi Lene,

I apologize that verification procedures caused so much distress to you.

I have forwarded your case to our Verification team and they will get in touch with you via email shortly.

Best regards!

Dear Benjamin,

I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

Best regards!

Been saying this for two weeks. I don’t understand how you are able to operate with such small support and people without any power when accounts get blocked. I have no one to ask, but I want the money returning to the original sender ASAP!!!

Did fake 4-5 Week’s for me to get my founds back and like 100 post and mails problem seems to bee they have way to little support

The thing is, the money hasnt even showed in my account. It was sent by my friend and then they have held onto it. I am now in a battle to try and get it returned or my account unlocked and put into my account.

Hopefully, with our reports, they get something to give them a kick.

Dear Benjamin, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your case is currently being processed by our relevant team and they will contact you as soon as they have an update on this case.

Warm regards.

That’s really ridiculous, after 9 days i come back and i got rejected 3 times again.

I confirmed every time my typed address was 100% same as my attached bank statement,

Every time they rejected, i submitted another bank statement and typed with same as attachment address, although that’s minor difference such as “ESTATE / EST” and “HOUSE / HSE”, but that should prove that all bank statements were sent to same place, I don’t understand why they still keep rejected me, really disappointed!!

Your relevant team doesn’t help anything, just keep making me mad!!

Dear Sai, I completely understand how frustrating this situation is for you.

I have forwarded your feedback to our Verification Team. They will check the documents attached and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)