How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

That s fucking terrible that the NEVER answer ! ! ! I think we should do something togethers with a lawyer

Hello my mother needs To be able To use Her account.
We are french and all of my family use Wirex.
My mother is still under vérification since way To long and no one answer To Her emails. She had To proove again Her adress (already done in the past ) Can you please do something? It is a shame, she has money locked and cant do trading.
Her email account is myriam.recagno@orange.fr
Can you please really do something?? We are good customers in my family ( my mother father sister my wife and I )

Hello @Frank_Espozito, I am sorry for the delayed update.

I have escalated this case to our Verification team and they will send an update directly via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Ok thanks you Anastasia.
The worst situation is m’y mother’s account since 4weeks Her account is locked and no one answer To Her… She cant trade nothing. Please do something for Her
Her email account is myriam.recagno@orange.fr

Hi @Raja ,

Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into your case. We will update you via the support ticket once there is an update.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hello,
Wirex blocked my card and locked my account on 22nd Dec. 2020. So I had nothing to spend on Christmas and New year.
I sent many messages to support team, but I did not receive any solution. Just got same replies and promises.
Can anybody help me when My account will be unlocked. Worth of my account is more then £40 two days ago including fiat and crypto.
Please let me know, what is happeing there with Wirex…?
Too much frustration here.
Thank you

Could there be a clear statement from Management of what is deliberately not working, what issues you are currently having and when you expect to have them sorted as a truly legitimate business would do?

There are just too many people having problems for it to be a coincidence

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Kieron,

Please let us check the case with the relevant team and get back to you via the support ticket.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi @Frank_Espozito,

Sure. The verification team will check the case and will contact your mother via the support ticket shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

My verification of address keeps getting rejected - with no explanation. Apparently no one can help me other than the verification team - who I cannot contact and who don’t seem interested in contacting me. Has anyone found a way to get around this? They were happy to take $6k off me before this was an issue. And this is money that I cannot do without. Stressing, panicking and angry - 3 words I was not expecting to associate with Wirex when I signed up

Thanks à lot

1 Like

My account is blocked for 3 weeks without any reason; Wirex has NO legal right to hold peoples money without any acceptable explanation. Wirex is NOT God.
I am tired of your sorry’s, I want to see ACTION
Your relevant team is lazy, incompetent, same with support team.
When is there any action coming???

My account with money also blocked 3 months.

Hello @Jeliot, thank you for your request!

Have you created a support ticket for this particular issue? If yes, could you please provide us with your reference ticket number? If not, you can fill one out here Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

Best Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Jonasken,

I can confirm that your case is being processed by our relevant department and they will update you via the ticket asap.

Meanwhile, please take a look at our article on this matter: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account now blocked on Wirex Facebook

Bonjour… j’aimerais demander si quelqu’un dans se forum avait été débloqué cas je ne crois pas. Cette banque a du sérieux en elle. Ils viennent de bloquer mon compte avec mes argent 6000€ Et celui d’une amie que j’avais encouragé de se crée un compte wirex 5340€ aussi vraiment je suis dépassée… compte verrouiller carte bloqué

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I have had same response for 219 days. They keep talking about relevant team but I agree with you, it doesn’t exist. Wirex are a scam. I have the Ombudsman involved but they are taking their time dealing with it.