How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

@Anastasiia_Wirex
@Anastasiia_Wirex Hello, I didn’t want to be disagreeable to you, I was sent 3 transfers to my wirex account and you ask me to justify the money and you block my money. I would like you to return the money to me at the sender or I will send you my rib you will return my money to me. Ticket 89477

Hello.
My card and my account are blocked since hours and i need money really for shopping and eating with my children.
I trusted into your company and i can t really contact someone…
It s the third message i send.
No respond
How can you block the money of your client ? I make a mistke when I trust my friend to use your services.
He said to me “it s the future . The bank are no correct trust wirex”
I thing i made a very bad choice when I trust his advice.
My bank never blocked me and confisc my money in 40 years!!!
I m very angry. Could you contact me as up as possible please.

Hello.
My card and my account are blocked since hours and i need money really for shopping and eating with my children.
No respond
How can you block the money of your client ? I make a mistke when I trust my friend to use your services.

Hello.
No respond
I need a respond i have my money blocked!!!

1 Like

Hi…write to support & raise a ‘support ticket’ Your account cannot be unlocked through this forum!

1 Like

I did it 4 times and no respond
It scandalous.
Number ticket
We would like to confirm that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will review your request and will send you a personal response. Please do not create duplicate requests.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit 91259.

We would like to confirm that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support representative will review your request and will send you a personal response. Please do not create duplicate requests.

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit 91259.

And 2 others.

Nobody can give me a contact to resolve my problem.
Some people are writing they wait since 6 months and nothing happen
Please I need really my money to eat for my children

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

So now after rejecting my third proof of address which was totally valid, and met their requirements - just like the others. I’m just getting complete silence from them. Has anyone spoken to the ombudsman about Wirex? If so, what were the results? I’m going to start the process on Monday but keen to hear of others experiences?

1 Like

Dear Jeliot, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear Clara, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Adalsom, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check and provide us with a reply for further assistance.

Warm regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Wirex! Return my money back! I sent to you all wallets! 1,5 month whats the problem???

My card is blocking with around 5000$ usd on it…they withdraw money from my btc address…and they cant give me a reason after 4 weeks !!!

so for sure all customers will lose money cuz wirex will make that happen!

1 Like

Dear Pavel,

I am terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. I totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for an update from the relevant team.

Thank you for understanding

1 Like

Dear Hau,

Let me inform you that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

1 month !!!/ no u try to steal money from customers…block accounts for no reason!

Dear Hau,

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Regards!

1 Like

Since 19 Days! No updates! Account still blocked and I don’t even know why! Wirex this is not acceptable!

I am blocked since 19 fucking days and support is not able to respond?! It’s a shame!

Why u cant answer for 2 questions!!!

1. why my money are withdraw from my btc address?

2.why u block my card 1 month ago and cant give me a reaason?

How long you are going to process???
Now 6 weeks NO funds
Are they stolen???
Please respond