How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Hello @megabitnik, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Our relevant team is looking into this issue and we will get back to you when there will be an update.

Best Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I am in the same situation. It’s been nearly 3 month since my account was blocked! I have around £2600 there and I can’t use it! I have been traying to contact them and nothing. I lost count of the number of cases I raised! The support teams returns me always a standard non professional email. I am feeling scammed! They joke with me as I keep getting those marketing emails and I can’t even logon.

Is my account also blocked?
received a current payment from the workplace, but I can’t use that money !?

Hi Inna,

I can’t have any tickets! I’m still blocked. Can you check in my profile you will easily find my Wirex email account (the second one).
The only answer I got this the exact same one you use to say : “The relevant team is checking your case”.
I can notice that a lot of people are in the exact same situation than me! Someone said that he is waiting for 6 months now.
Unprofessional!!!

Saņēmu naudu, bet tā neparādās ne uz kāda no kontiem ne uz kartes,tāpat arī karājas 3.50€,bet neuzrādās tā nauda ne uz kartes ne kontiem!

Saņēmu naudu,bet tās nav uz konta!?

Hello @D_U, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @artur_santos, I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket with detailed explanations shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

…and I’m a shareholder which obviously doesn’t mean anything…says it all.

Hello @Aira,

could you please PM me your email address (the one that is associated with your Wirex account) so that we could check this and assist you further?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia,

Very good news for me and I wanted to share it today! I was totally refunded yesterday.

Such a relief!

I really hope that one day Wirex will be able to consider French Outermost Regions.

Regards

1 Like

4 months what’s the excuse now?

been here over a year. Am a shareholder passed all kyc. Pay my taxes. Have normal bank accounts What are you talking about?
Blocked for over 4 months with over 70k in there and get no action.

Dear @megabitnik,

To my regret, we have not heard yet from the department in charge, and in spite of my willingness to help, there is no way to influence the matter. I feel your disappointment with this situation. However, as a part of the support team, there is less I can do. I apply to your patience.

Regards!

1 Like

Pouvez vous me laisser votre adresse e-mail

Have been locked out of my account. Tried to write to support 3 times, but no answer at all. I have money on my account. What is happening to Wirex? I am old client and have passed all verifications long time ago. Ticket request number: 323324, 327129, 338229. This is not acceptable, that Wirex can lock you out from account without any reason or explanation. This is very difficult time and I need that money that is in my account.

1 Like