How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Saņēmu naudu, bet tā neparādās ne uz kāda no kontiem ne uz kartes,tāpat arī karājas 3.50€,bet neuzrādās tā nauda ne uz kartes ne kontiem!

Saņēmu naudu,bet tās nav uz konta!?

Hello @D_U, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @artur_santos, I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket with detailed explanations shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

…and I’m a shareholder which obviously doesn’t mean anything…says it all.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @Aira,

could you please PM me your email address (the one that is associated with your Wirex account) so that we could check this and assist you further?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia,

Very good news for me and I wanted to share it today! I was totally refunded yesterday.

Such a relief!

I really hope that one day Wirex will be able to consider French Outermost Regions.

Regards

1 Like

4 months what’s the excuse now?

been here over a year. Am a shareholder passed all kyc. Pay my taxes. Have normal bank accounts What are you talking about?
Blocked for over 4 months with over 70k in there and get no action.

Dear @megabitnik,

To my regret, we have not heard yet from the department in charge, and in spite of my willingness to help, there is no way to influence the matter. I feel your disappointment with this situation. However, as a part of the support team, there is less I can do. I apply to your patience.

Regards!

1 Like

Pouvez vous me laisser votre adresse e-mail

Have been locked out of my account. Tried to write to support 3 times, but no answer at all. I have money on my account. What is happening to Wirex? I am old client and have passed all verifications long time ago. Ticket request number: 323324, 327129, 338229. This is not acceptable, that Wirex can lock you out from account without any reason or explanation. This is very difficult time and I need that money that is in my account.

1 Like

Hi Anastasiia_Wirex,
It is frustrating but I’m still blocked. It is been 3 months now and there is no reason for that. At this point I only want my money. I can’t understand why we’ve been treated like this. We all have commitments and you have know idea the troubles this is causing me. What I want is my money back please. Then you can’t do anything you want with my blocked visa card. I keep getting all this marketing email from Wirex about Master Card, no fees, and bla bla bla. That really shock me to know that nobody bothers to sort my case. Believe me I reached my limit with Wirex.
Regards
Artur

1 Like

Hello Anastasiia, another 25 days has past and my account is still blocked and I haven’t received any updates from wirex support. What Is going on? Pls check my case. Ty

Hello @Chris_Brown, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and have also updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Dear @artur_santos, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like