How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

4 months what’s the excuse now?

been here over a year. Am a shareholder passed all kyc. Pay my taxes. Have normal bank accounts What are you talking about?
Blocked for over 4 months with over 70k in there and get no action.

Dear @megabitnik,

To my regret, we have not heard yet from the department in charge, and in spite of my willingness to help, there is no way to influence the matter. I feel your disappointment with this situation. However, as a part of the support team, there is less I can do. I apply to your patience.

Regards!

1 Like

Pouvez vous me laisser votre adresse e-mail

Have been locked out of my account. Tried to write to support 3 times, but no answer at all. I have money on my account. What is happening to Wirex? I am old client and have passed all verifications long time ago. Ticket request number: 323324, 327129, 338229. This is not acceptable, that Wirex can lock you out from account without any reason or explanation. This is very difficult time and I need that money that is in my account.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi Anastasiia_Wirex,
It is frustrating but I’m still blocked. It is been 3 months now and there is no reason for that. At this point I only want my money. I can’t understand why we’ve been treated like this. We all have commitments and you have know idea the troubles this is causing me. What I want is my money back please. Then you can’t do anything you want with my blocked visa card. I keep getting all this marketing email from Wirex about Master Card, no fees, and bla bla bla. That really shock me to know that nobody bothers to sort my case. Believe me I reached my limit with Wirex.
Regards
Artur

1 Like

Hello Anastasiia, another 25 days has past and my account is still blocked and I haven’t received any updates from wirex support. What Is going on? Pls check my case. Ty

Hello @Chris_Brown, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and have also updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear @artur_santos, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: https://wirexapp.com/blog/post/why-is-my-account-blocked-frozen-0162

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Kamanji,

Let me inform you that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

My account has been blocked since 13th January 2021.
My support ticket is 85786 and have not had any more feedback from yourselves for 26 days.
Complaint and support responses all come back as ‘with relevant team/department’ with no explanation as to why it’s blocked or when any resolution is likely.

Can somebody please tell me what is going on and update me?

Hello, I am waiting already 2 weeks, I understand that in this time Wirex has much of inquries, but I am your client that has urgent situation, Is that so hard to take a look at my profile and write me back?
If your company is so busy with answering client inquries, maybe you should get more employees. Why your clients have to wait for their money? I used Wirex for everyday use.

Hello @JohnG, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. You will be updated directly via the support ticket shortly.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello Anastasiia, another 10 days has past and my account is still blocked and I haven’t received any updates from Wirex support. Its been more than 3 months with my account blocked!!! 3 months for someone to answer me??? 3 months to look into my case and keep silent? 3 months with the same answer from you (The support team will comeback to me shortly? What is shortly for you guys? 3 months is till not enough?) Totally unacceptable! What does customers means to you guys? What Is going on? Pls check my case.

It’s been 9 months my account was blocked, same answer. The relevant team is looking into the case

Hi @Chris_Brown,

Please be informed that our relevant department is already working on the possible solutions to your issue and you will be updated via your support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Just to let everyone know my account has been unblocked after 4 months of waiting with all my assets intact and accumulated interests as well. I thought it was gone forever. Relieved and thankful is an understatement. However its an issue that needs more staff to keep up with the demand.
If you’re in the same position of blocked accounts. Don’t give up hope you maybe next to be unblocked.

6 Likes