How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Account is blocked for 3 month, money is blocked, no any answers for letters.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that sir., wirex will do thier best.

1 Like

the process to resolution is: start a support ticket & post the ticket number here!

1 Like

Wirex support does not answear for my letters any more

1 Like

Does Wirex even have a letterbox posted here for customers?
The process to get resolution is; open a support ticket & post the ticket number here!

1 Like

Hello @dmitri80

Kind post your ticket here.

Hello @dmitri80, I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like

Another 10 days have passed by since my last post. My account has been blocked for a total of 3.5 months now, and Wirex hasn’t send me any refund for the outstanding account balance of several hundred Euros. Tickets 908551 and 685158

How long will I have to wait?!

2 Likes

Hi @lad31! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi
Im with you, where do you take legal action ? In UK or Ireland?

Did they unlock your assets ? Bartek

Im in the same situation and I have to take legal action and sue Wirex.

2 Likes

I have currently the same problem. Wirex locked access to my wirex app without any legal basis. Just locked. Maybe we have to collect other people with this problem and make some noise. Of course its time to sue Wirex.

2 Likes

Hello Maryna, what about my ticket 771889? You stole my crypto, 132ether exactly by unlocking my account. Why do you steal and scam ? Bartłomiej.

Hi @BartRybarczyk! The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account

Hello again Yuliia,

I have read and I’m aware of your terms and conditions, including point 18. (or now 17.)

I don’t see how I can be guilty of any of the points described, so what I ask is for a resolution.

I waited for longer than the acceptable time, I am sure 11 months is more than enough for Wirex to investigate, determine or solve this issue and give me a concrete answer.

Not to mention all of us can see there al multiple people in this situation.

All I’m asking is for justice, it’s not acceptable for me to wait any longer and I need a resolution in 2021.

Investigate what you need to, make my account priority, if you conclude you cannot open my account just transfer me the funds.

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Additionally, if you want to check my original ticket ID is #130842, since 31 of January this year!

Counting on your understanding and help, thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello @andrealvesycbm, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like