How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Did they unlock your assets ? Bartek

Im in the same situation and I have to take legal action and sue Wirex.

2 Likes

I have currently the same problem. Wirex locked access to my wirex app without any legal basis. Just locked. Maybe we have to collect other people with this problem and make some noise. Of course its time to sue Wirex.

2 Likes

Hello Maryna, what about my ticket 771889? You stole my crypto, 132ether exactly by unlocking my account. Why do you steal and scam ? Bartłomiej.

Hi @BartRybarczyk! The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account

Hello again Yuliia,

I have read and I’m aware of your terms and conditions, including point 18. (or now 17.)

I don’t see how I can be guilty of any of the points described, so what I ask is for a resolution.

I waited for longer than the acceptable time, I am sure 11 months is more than enough for Wirex to investigate, determine or solve this issue and give me a concrete answer.

Not to mention all of us can see there al multiple people in this situation.

All I’m asking is for justice, it’s not acceptable for me to wait any longer and I need a resolution in 2021.

Investigate what you need to, make my account priority, if you conclude you cannot open my account just transfer me the funds.

Thank you in advance

3 Likes

Additionally, if you want to check my original ticket ID is #130842, since 31 of January this year!

Counting on your understanding and help, thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello @andrealvesycbm, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like

Hi, one more month, now it’s been 9 months without access to my account and I still don’t know why. Like many people here. So any news ? What can I do ? Begin a legal procedure ? Close my account and transfer my fund ?

1 Like

Hello @Rivverson, I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello Yuliia,

My case has been escalated to the relevant team multiple times now.

I’m in contact with Anton from support and he told me he would request an update and inform me as soon as he can.

My account has been blocked since January this year as you can see above, I realize more people are in this situation.

I’m asking you from human being to human being that you understand my situation, to have a big part of your savings locked for almost a year in this times we are going through is becoming psycologically heavy on me.

Please help me get rid of this burden and bring peace to me and my family so we can start this year right and I can keep using and recomending Wirex.

By the way, I’ve recommended Wirex to over 500 costumers, I have a team with over 3000 traders and crypto investors now.

I’m willing to keep using and recommending and giving good credit to Wirex, just asking the proper understanding and resolution on your side.

Happy 2022

Hello @andrealvesycbm, I can completely understand your point and I am sorry it is taking longer than comfortable.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi, so my account is still blocked, of course, 10 months, and today I receive a mail from Wirex about fee storage because I didn’t make any transaction for a long time. Is it some kind of a joke ?

Hi @Rivverson, please accept my sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation. Please rest assured that our relevant team is looking into your case and will contact you as soon as they have an update. Warm regards.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account

I was asked to provide a source of wealth form, but that was two weeks ago and I have heard nothing since.

Not impressed to say the least.

1 Like

Sorry to the experience sir but wirex will do their best to solve any single case.:heart:

@zwemnaar We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like