How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

@andrealvesycbm we are deeply sorry that this is taking place for you. We are doing our best from our side to speed up the process. Thank you for your patience. Regards!

@Dennis I can completely understand how frustrating and stressful this must be. That is why I am really doing my best to help you on the case. However, there is not much we can do here. We have to wait for the relevant team to check this, unfortunately. We’ll get back to you once there is any update. Kind regards!

Waiting for that
Hope you can do it

Waiting for that
Hope you can do something

¿Cinco meses con la cuenta bloqueada por motivos de seguridad?

¿Puede alguien mirar mi num de referencia 1784541 por favor?
Necesito una respuesta, situación muy desesperada

A post was merged into an existing topic: Withdrawal problem

I just got this app and was hoping to to use it Im BRAND NEW and I’m still waiting I can’t make a new account because it asks for a phone number and u can’t use the same one I think I type the wrong number address BUT THAT DONT MEAN U CLOSE MY WHOLE ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE

@josemapelayo We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Can you help me out I’m brand new I just wanted to get started using it now

I’m starting to feel like my reply is irrelevant my reverence code is 1785428 if anyone would like to help me out all I did was mess up the address I’m brand new and this is crazy really hoping I can trust this app from what I’ve been reading.

I’m brand new to the app just got it and sent a ticket a couple of days ago no response I’m stressed out! I can’t even make a new account because u need another number this is ridiculous! How can any trust this app if they block without notice some people live of this I bet and without notice you ruin there lives I won’t be the one I want my account checked please and thank you soon not months just like all the rest of your blocked feed.

@Capawrac_29181 The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Come on whats happening? Ticket 1396781. Doesnt wirex follow its own words when confirming a refund in one of your OWN Official letters to me? You have had a reasonable amount of time to refund me i have before weekend made a Inquiry in this tread… Still nothing can Wirex comply with your own words? Refund me and we can go separate ways? I expect a solution immediately!

Hello @Dennis, I am really sorry for this situation. I’ve escalated this case to the Support team, they will get in touch with you shortly.

Support bots repeat the same thing over and over.

Took one year with the account blocked to decide to close my account permanently and ask me for the info to refund.

And now 3 months to refund?

Anyone here received their refund already?

I read this and I was thinking the same thing.

Wirex is showing really shady way of operating!

Anyone got their money back?

Anyone knows how to proceed and take legal action?

Because Wirex is registered, they need to comply and respond to the law

@andrealvesycbm Unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution.

Yes i got it and have replied but everything is already confirmed by wirex that i will get refund also you have confirmed my iban also so just do the refund then? And send me reciept. Why make this even more prolonged? Isnt it better to solve it so i could write its sorted on forums might even calm other people that wirex is a serious actor and abides by it words instead of writing these messages in panic and frustration.

Can you just please send my funds that i have been in need of since you blocked my account.

Waiting for that. How many days do you think I have to wait?

Hello @Dennis, we are doing our best to speed up the process, but the refund involves the work of several departments, and because of the heavy workload, it takes longer than we expected. We are really sorry for it.