How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

after how long?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on

Account is blocked with funds for a month already

Mine since August 2020, good luck with yours

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Account is blocked for a month with funds on

Hello @dmitri80, the relevant department is still working on your case and until the end of the regular check, we are not able to unlock your account. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Patlimkh, upon your confirmation we can stop the investigation of your case and unblock your account. If you want to do that, please contact our Support team. Regards!

2 Likes

Hi, still no news for my account, it’s blocked since March, can I transfer my fund atleast ?

Hi @Rivverson! ​Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on

Good afternoon,

I have my account locked since January this year of 2021 and always get the same message from support!

I start to realize there’s more people like me!

I have a team of over 3000 people, of which at least 1000 I suggested to open account with Wirex since I was having a good experience and trusted my money to the company.

I holded a lot of crypto in Wirex until one day by the end of January 2021 my account was locked for absolutely no reason at all.

Almost 1 year receiving the same message.

I haven’t told this case to my team openly yet but I’m starting to lose all trust on Wirex, this is not the way to treat a costumer by frozing his account and giving 0 explanation, 0 solutions for over a year.

I deserve a solution I am not willing to wait any longer…

This is my instagram you can check it if you want to: @livelikeandrealves

I know I did nothing wrong and I deserve a solution!

Give me a solution it’s been enough time already I’ve been severely damaged by this wait

2 Likes

Same problem here, but for 2 weeks soon, but i guess no one will answer me in a while then…

3 Likes

Hello @andrealvesycbm, we are sorry for this unpleasant situation. We have escalated it to the highest priority already and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Did anyone got his account unblocked or funds back?

3 Likes

Nope, I don’t think so. Something fishy is going on.

2 Likes

Hello Yuliia,

Are you sure?

I received a similar message to the one you sent me but nothing happened yet!

I see a lot of people in the same situation, be honest and tell people what’s happening.

I will send again the email I sent to your support today again.

If you can’t unblock my account just send me my funds please.

thank you

2 Likes

Dear @andrealvesycbm, We kindly recommend you check the following link and read paragraph 18 of our T&Cs which you’ve accepted while creating an account:

18. Account Suspension and Termination by Wirex

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi,

8 months still blocked. Still the same message. Any updates here ? It’s possible to transfer y funds atleast ?
And I read article 18, I did nothing to have my account freeze. It’s just an usual verification you said.

2 Likes

All this story looks like cheating.

A lot of people have lost own money. Where is police?

3 Likes