How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

The same. Almost 2 months and … nothing at all!

Hi @Rivverson @dmitri80 @AndrewY We are sorry for the inconveniences you are experiencing, however, these issues are still being reviewed. You will be contacted right away when there is news about this.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Just imagine, they contact me after a year to say they can unblock my account. Guess what it’s been a week after verifying my account but still nothing.

Email them but no response, message is contact support. How do you work with Wirex???

2 Likes

@Patlimkh The issue has been forwarded to our Verification team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account closed permanently

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Same here… My account has been blocked for over 2 months now. I’ve created several tickets but no answers to any of them until today.

I have no idea what is going on?

Support, what is going on?!?

2 Likes

@nwellens The issue has been forwarded to our Verification team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hello,

My account has been blocked for close to 3 months. Today I’ve finally received an update (sort of), saying that my account will be permanently closed due to “compliance reasons”.

However there was not a word about how Wirex plans to refund me the outstanding account balance of several hundred Euros. Ticket 685158

I’m asking you to get back to me asap…

2 Likes

@lad31 The issue has been forwarded to our relevant team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Account is blocked for 3 month, money is blocked, no any answers for letters.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that sir., wirex will do thier best.

1 Like

the process to resolution is: start a support ticket & post the ticket number here!

1 Like

Wirex support does not answear for my letters any more

1 Like

Does Wirex even have a letterbox posted here for customers?
The process to get resolution is; open a support ticket & post the ticket number here!

1 Like

Hello @dmitri80

Kind post your ticket here.

Hello @dmitri80, I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like

Another 10 days have passed by since my last post. My account has been blocked for a total of 3.5 months now, and Wirex hasn’t send me any refund for the outstanding account balance of several hundred Euros. Tickets 908551 and 685158

How long will I have to wait?!

2 Likes

Hi @lad31! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like