How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Hello @Dennis, we are doing our best to speed up the process, but the refund involves the work of several departments, and because of the heavy workload, it takes longer than we expected. We are really sorry for it.

Hello @josemapelayo, you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

going on 2 months here

@tjcalaina We see on our side that you have already been updated via email in ticket #1612532 and no response was received from you. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

@Dennis The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

i have not seen an email from you but when i talked to support last they said the verification department will contact me and I’ve been watching. as far as i know i have submitted everything necessary and theres no reason i shouldnt be able to log in and access my funds

Hi @tjcalaina, thank you for getting back to us. You’ll be updated via ticket soon. Regards!

No need to waste your time responding the same thing for over a year.
Blocking the costumers funds for over an year without an explanation… I mean how does someone think that’s reasonable?
I’m already contacting with the Bank of Lithuania, FCA and Ombudsman, never mind.

If you want your situation solved, contact directly with the official entities.

Wirex must be dealing and tryin to make money with the costumers money, this is the only explanation I can find for this emende disrespect.

I’ve never experienced such and unpleasant situation from a company

1 Like

I have already reported them but there needs to be more people to report them to to get something done this is ridiculous I’ve been fighting for 24 days to get my money back out of my account where they have locked it and then canceled my transfer in the process the more people that puts a report in on them the better chance we have of getting our money back

1 Like

Hi @andrealvesycbm, I am sorry that you have faced such a situation. We’ve escalated the case to the financial team. This should be in the final stage already. We’ll do our best from our side to speed this up for you. Kind regards!

Hi @Betty, we can see that you were already updated via ticket and the Support team is constantly in touch with you about the current status. We cannot do much here and we have to wait for the relevant team to check the case. Once we have any reply from them, you’ll be updated via ticket right away. Best regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Good morning Alex,

It is in the final stage indeed.
I could have been in better circumstances for you if you haven’t dragged this for 1 year, but unfortunately you made it get to this.

Anyone reading this, if you have your account blocked, take action immediately, don’t wait because Wirex will do nothing for you besides stalling.

1 Like

Hello @andrealvesycbm, we hope that your case will be resolved at the nearest time. Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Where and how did you report them? Theyre doing the same to me with 15k euros in my account
Absolute scammers

Well I totally don’t know where you would report yours at but ours went to in the United States it’s to the IRS

Buongiorno Ieri mi è stato bloccato l’account Wirex senza motivo con circa 2400 Euro.
Non capisco il motivo di questo blocco , in quanto ho semplicemente fatto un prelievo e dopo avermelo rifiutato è stato bloccato, leggendo le recensioni mi sono preoccupato parecchio , spero la situazione si risolva , ho aperto un Tiket (1948859) , devo fare altro per segnalare? Avete qualche consiglio grazie

1 Like

Hello @Andrefaio57, we see that our Support team has responded to your ticket, please check your mailbox. Regards!