I cannot login to my account

I haven’t used my account for 3 years and now when I try to login I get this error message:

Confirmation
The action can’t be completed. Please contact support for assistance.

Hello @mandarin

You need to contact support for help. You can create a support ticket by going here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

Then select “Account access” and “Other”.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nice to see you coming back to Wirex. Big things are going to happen soon! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Dear @mandarin, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

I have now escalated your case and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Debit Master Card

Good morning-I have a problem with my account password-I forgot it, can someone help me? my e-mail is malgorzatamuszyńska68@gmail.com - I give a password reminder but it does not help - it says that there is a problem and to contact the support - I get the information from the support to click on it - password reminder and so on, again I get the information to give a password reminder and again the information to contact the support

Translated with Translator (free version)

Hi @Casica12 :wave:

If you’ve already contacted support, you should have a ticket number, which can be found in the response received by email. Please share it HERE (click) so your case can be dealt with quickly.

Thank you for your understanding!

Hello @Casica12,

We have already updated you via ticket #456824. Could you please take a look and provide us with the requested details? We will be glad to assist further.

Warm regards.

456824 nr

I can’t login, I forgot my password please link where I can reset my password

Dear @Casica12, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have just forwarded this case to our relevant team. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hi there!
I have a problem to move over

“Update details” on login since more than a month.
Tried to write couple of times to support but i got only a generic message to go to chat.
Since a cannot login i cannot go to chat and the ticket created was created without resolving it.
So who can help me here?
Is wirex still alive?

Hi @fan2ma :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community :tada:

I’m sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please share your ticket number here so that support can take care of you.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

It was closed here is the no 426853.
I can share the user if if useful.

Let me know when there is some progress to check it.
I am blocked by the app to confirm the nationality.
I don’t know why it is requeste to confirm again the nationality since the user worked before and you already have this info with all the identification behind.

I don’t know if you are able to see the user in that ticket … the messeage got was: “ The ticket you replied to has been closed and is no longer available for modification. If you are still having an issue, please submit a new ticket or contact us via in-app Webchat here”

But i cannot log in to do something else!

Thanks for sharing your ticket. :+1:

Don’t worry, an @moderators will be coming here shortly to inform you more.

Best regards!

Hello @fan2ma, your case has been forwarded to the relevant ream and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Wirex customer support
Can someone from Customer service reply or contact me what is happening with my account as it’s been more than a month I couldn’t access to my account and my money has stuck there and I can’t be able to use it for my rent and bills… as this is really getting frustrating.
And still showing the same message while try to log in ‘ For Security reasons, your account has been locked. To unlock, please contact support.
What sort of customer service you guys are providing as I have contact several times got no reply to resolve my account issue.
Can someone do needful action to resolve the issue…
And i am getting reply of my email like this , case you still require our assistance, kindly reply to this message, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If your inquiry requires urgent actions, please contact us via in-app Webchat
and there is no way i can get them contacted by ‘wedchat’ they are very hard to get contacted