I cannot login to my account

Hello @Dens, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Thanks for your reply Anastasiia, But why i am getting same reply every time i email to customer support or senior management. and i am sure, there is no thing to look into my account. this is really annoying not getting resolve of this issue. I hope i don’t have to wait too long to get my money back…Previously also i have been issued ticket but not been resolved…wait wait wait…how long???
Thank you
Dens

Dear @Dens, I am sincerely sorry your issue is still not resolved.

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Regards!

Thank you, Anastasiia. I am still waiting to get it resolved…

Dear @Dens, please accept our apology for this matter, the relevant team is working on the case and we will update you via ticket as soon as we receive updates.

Have a nice day!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello Yuliia/Anastasiia / Wirex Customer Service, Could you please let me know how long further i have to wait to get this problem resolved, still waiting… not any single update from you guys on not any ticket issued its been already a several months that didn’t get access to my account /money , What kind of customer service is this?? is there any direct number of customer service so that i can call??

Dear @Dens! ​Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

Kind regards!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have the same issue now I try to login over 4 weeks but it’s still the same.

I have written the support but I still can’t login…

Is your issue solved? How long you have wait to login again?

Hello @Johnny_Stinson, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide the reference # of the support ticket so that we could look into it for you?

Thank you in advance!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello! I requested a reset of a phone number, and I got that, but now I cant add funds to my wirex card, see the pin or even log in through the PC web app:( It says that I should contact the support team:(

My email is: mememaster59@gmail.com , I’m waiting for you guys to answer my ticket:)

Hello @Bereisa, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Sure I think it’s

I’m getting an error on login: property type incorrect
Support ticket is: 515688

Extremely urgent

Thank you

Same here :man_shrugging: Unable to log in to web/mobile app.

New error: “Somethings gone wrong please try again later”

Login works again

Me too, ticket #512133.

From app was saying OTP sent but I never received it, from web site “something went wrong”. Now app says maintenance is in progress.

There was no warning of maintenance, so is this unplanned maintenance after a system failure? Please be more transparent and share with the community what has gone wrong and how long you expect it to take to fix it.