I cannot withdraw money from my Wirex account.

Hello

I chose this App because it gave me almost everything you need to buy / sell BTC; have a card that allows me to withdraw money every day from the ATMs. Being able to have a Fiat account and being able to buy in physical stores and online.

But from the bump with its payment platform … every day this app is getting worse. (Today I have not been able to enter your website with my Mac.) I can not transfer from my Wirex card to my account in € and, no I can buy Cryptocurrencies from my balance in €.

In other words, everything is getting worse, so I would like to recover all my money that I have at Wirex.

Now for the moment I can withdraw 240 € from the ATM every day.

I am surprised, however, that they send an @ to their clients, communicating, that they have reached an agreement with MASTERCARD, as the main member of this international “giant” of payments. (SIC)

I do not understand then, as right now Wirex seems a “corpse”.

I await your news.

Greetings

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that. Please can you tell me if you have created a support ticket for the above? If yes can you send me the support ticket reference number so I can flag this with the support team.

Also please use the dedicated support channel in this forum, as you can talk to a member of the support team directly. Please see here for that channel…
https://community.wirexapp.com/c/support-resources/23

Thank you

Hi Joel, there is a dedicated support channel within this forum that you can post your tickets to. It will be answered directly from one of our support team members. However, I will pass your ticket number over to them now so they are aware.

Thank you

On mar, jul 21, 2020 a las 18:04, Ali via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

1485292 Ticket

On mar, jul 21, 2020 a las 18:04, Ali via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

Thanks so much for sharing this. I will chase this now for you with the team.

THIS IS THE MAIL THAT HAPPENS TO THE WIREX SUPPORT … but how am I going to buy Clipto coins, if you have blocked my money? I cannot transfer the balance of my wirex card to my Wirex account in € … because it has been pending for 2 days. And, I have 10 @ sent to the Wirex support and I don’t get any solution about it.
Olga (technical service) has already told me that the problem will be solved, when the new card arrives; but at the moment I cannot buy BTC despite having a balance on my card; Remember that I cannot transfer the balance of my card to my € account and therefore I cannot (as I have said), buy BTC

On mar, jul 21, 2020 a las 19:14, Ali via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

I will chase this for you again with the support team right now. Thank you.

thanks to you for your interest

Thank You :pray:

On mié, jul 22, 2020 a las 11:35, Ali via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

Of course. Please do keep me posted as I can flag this again at any time.

Of course. Please do keep me posted as I can flag this again at any time.

Thanks

On mié, jul 22, 2020 a las 16:28, Ali via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

I’m trying to send my friend money through btc, that’s not working. I’m trying to send it through wirex bank transfer to his wirex bank, that’s not working. I’ve tried to send it to my own bank account, that’s not working . This is one for many of my support ticket numbers. 1518230 Can you help me out Please

help you me ??? But if I am a wirex client, I do not give a representative of this company. What makes you a duplicate?

On jue, jul 23, 2020 a las 10:56, Hayda Gg via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

@Hayda_Gg I have sent your ticket to the support team. Please let me know how it goes as I can chase this for you again. They will contact you directly via your email. Thank you

Hi I added bitcoin, using my debit card and for some reason I can’t transfer that bitcoin to another adress or even send out to my bank account it keeps saying failed, any reasons for this?

Hello Hayda:

It’s all sorted out … thanks for your time

Sincerely

1 Like

Glad this has been sorted for you! If you ever need anything else, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Hi there, there shouldn’t be any issues with this. However, seeing as you are experiencing this, please can you create a support ticket HERE.

Alternatively, you can go into the Support channel here on the forum to get in touch with a support team member or log in via a desktop and use our live chat feature to talk with Support as well.
Thank you

I will take it into account … Thanks again for your interest.

Take care…