I cannot withdraw money from my Wirex account.

I initially thought wirex was bad due to a couple of bad reviews. I was however surprised that their service is reliable after using it since the last 1 months. I hope they will not disappoint soon.thanks

Hi All,

Just a quick question about withdrawing BTC from my BTC wallet on Wirex to my current bank account please I’ve never withdrawn from my account and I would like to do it directly to my bank account is there a way to do this please?

It doesn’t give me an option to withdraw to my bank account from BTC Wallet?

I’ve opened a ticket number 1529406 if someone could look into this for me that would be great thank you.

Kind Regards,

Tom Heath.

It is true; He has had very bad reviews since the “bump” of his Wirexcard. They have sent me a new card and, for the moment, everything is working well. Before I could not pay in “physical stores” but I have not had any problem for “online purchases” like Ebay or Amazon.

I’m going to give Wirex a vote of confidence again.

Greetings and take care (masks, toilet and distance)

Hello Tom, currently to withdraw from your Wirex BTC to another bank’s current account apart from wirex may not be possible since there is no option to transfer from your wirex card unless you want to withdraw from wirex BTC to another BTC account of blockchain and then go to bitcoin ATM and withdraw the cash and go to your current bank and deposit at the counter or any of your bank cash deposit machine. Hence you may need to register blockchain so that you can transfer your wirex BTC to it and then go to any nearest bitcoin ATM machine to withdraw cash. That is my own contribution but maybe wirex team can give you a better and easier option.

Thanks for your help and information mate I will see what Wirex day when they get back in touch with me cheers :grin:

Wirex is a mystery; sometimes it goes perfectly and other times it is better to forget it and get all your money. Today his website is “down” and he will not enter. I don’t know if they are doing maintenance … but it fails more than “a fair shotgun” … Patience

On sáb, jul 25, 2020 a las 18:49, Tom Heath via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <> escribió:

Wirex is a mystery; sometimes it goes perfectly and other times it is better to forget it and get all your money. Today his website is “down” and he will not enter. I don’t know if they are doing maintenance … but it fails more than “a fair shotgun” … Patience

On jue, jul 23, 2020 a las 10:56, Hayda Gg via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <> escribió: