I want to close my wirex account

Hi there, I would like to close my account , as im no longer using wirex, I hope you can help me with this issue

1 Like

Hi @levanrogo :wave:
We are sorry to see you go. But I hope you enjoyed a good experiance with Wirex. :slightly_smiling_face:

According to the T&Cs, you can close your account at any time by contacting support:

17. Account Closure

You may close your Wirex Profile and Wirex Multicurrency Account at any time with us for any reason by contacting us. However, you may not close your Wirex Profile or Wirex Multicurrency Account while Wirex is conducting an investigation into your use of the Wirex Service, or while you have a remaining balance on your Wirex Multicurrency Account. Even if your Wirex Profile is closed, you will remain liable for any actions taken through your Wirex Profile prior to closure.

Nothing in this paragraph 15 affects any legal rights you may have under the law of the country in which you are resident.

To contact support to close your account, here’s how:

1. Go to https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

2. Choose “GeneralClose Wirex account”

3. Enter your e-mail and your closing request

Your request will be processed as quickly as possible.

Goodbye :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
(However, you will always be welcome!)

Hi @levanrogo! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread