Identity Verification: What You Need to Know

3 Likes

You have exceeded the number of allowed attempts and can no longer submit your documents. Please contact support.

IDot’t No?

What you need to know about wirex verification is that you need to make a sacrifice to an acient god to get your account verified.
It takes ages to do and when it fails you end up with garbage excuses saying “we are solving the problem”

3 Likes

Hello there @JoaoLuis for the experience of what youre having …

i know that the relevant team is working for this concern of yours right now.

Regards.

I’ve tried to get my account verified since may 26th 2021 … its still tells me it’s gonna be verified in 24 hrs today 11 September 2021

2 Likes

Hi there @Tevita_Malungahu

Im sorry to hear that , you can create a request here mam/sir about your concern.

Regards. :heart:

My account is frozen because of verification since 09.July 2021 and from today they locked account- I can’t log in anymore. They Wirex) do this without explanation. Help me, I really don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Hi there pls create a ticket here sir.

Hope this can help :heart:

Dear wirex,

I feel very disappointed that the card is still blocked, everytime u email me said the card and the account is normal, but, i still cannot use the card at atm and failed to change the card pin.
Does anyone can help me???
image|231x500

Kamfong34@gmail.com

Hello there @Kam_Fong , I’m really sorry about your experience. I will flag it with the support team. They will get back to you as soon as they can. If you do not get a reply, please come back here and let me know of send me a private message on the forum and I will chase it up for you again. Thank you for your continued patience.

Hi, I’m new to wirex and wirex community. I don’t know if I’m posting it in the right section but I feel very desperate to know the answer to my question when will you guys verify me. It’s been more than 24 hours that I submitted all the documents required to pass kyc and get verified but I haven’t received any email from you guys confirming verification. Please help me

2 Likes

Hello there @Crypt0gemhunter , first of all, welcome to the Wirex community! :star_struck:
Regarding the verification process, it might take some time. However, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact the support team in app, or in the forum support thread : Support & Resources - Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex

Thank you for your patience, and please let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response. I submitted my documents and everything else required for kyc about a week ago still it’s pending. Kindly expedite the process. Thanks

3 Likes

as you see wirex will do thier best to fix every single concern sir. Thanks for the patient.

Hello. I feel really concerned about being locked out of my account “pending verification”. I’m a UK customer and I raised a support ticket (1303098) but your chat people just keep saying wait for an email. This is very annoying but your notes particularly say that UK verification is not possible presently. So what am I “waiting” for? Please advise

3 Likes

Hi there im sorry for what happen sir.

@moderators :heart:

Any help you can give?

1 Like

My account is still in verification pending mode. While this is happening an order I did got cancelled and they gave me a refund of 2,134.29 EUR (laptop). I used Paypal which is connected to wirex mastercard. The amount is not in my account yet and I am in panic mode. I used the chat on your app but they mentioned this is something they cannot help me out and they created a ticket but still no reply.

I sent another ticket two tickets in total. Please help I am really worried!

1 Like

keep calm sir this will be fix.