Important information about your account

We recently informed you about some updates we made to our risk and KYC (know-your-customer) policies. These updates required additional documentation, such as Source of Funds (SoF) information, to be verified.

Unfortunately, these checks led to a number of customers experiencing difficulties accessing their accounts.

We want to sincerely apologise for the situation and assure you that your funds are unaffected and completely secure. We are currently working hard to lift any restrictions still in place so that you can regain full access to your account.

While we may still need to verify customers’ SoF information, this will be done in-app when prompted and should not result in access to your account being restricted.

You can find further information in our Source of Funds FAQs and Help Centre. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Support Team.

4 Likes

I confirm that everything has been checked for me and that Wirex has delays. Proceed to send the documentation you are asked for correctly and you will see that Wirex will verify you. For any questions, invite a PM, I am happy to help those in difficulty.

1 Like

How can i pm you … i want to make sure i send the good documents

1 Like