Introducing Live Chat in-app!

We have launched Live Chat in-app so you can reach out to a Wirex customer support representative in real time. All you have to do is go into Settings and tap on ‘Contact Us’.

Great news! Thank you for the Update Ali!
Live chat is really unique and helpful :grinning:

Thanks for your continued support! It’s always appreciated!

Hi,

this is useful when you can login to your app, but when your account is blocked or as I have the situation right now, I get an email telling me that my password was reset and I need to contact customer support by email to do the followup, this function does not help me at all since I cannot login anymore to the app since you have reset the password … really strange way of handling password resets and blocking immediately the account, why not sending out a request to change password and when there is no followup from the customer e.g. within 24 hours, you can reset it …

now I’m facing the situation it is Friday evening, who will answer this request on a weekend ? somebody working on the weekend ?

HI there, I am truly so sorry for you experiencing this. You can reset the password yourself by simply tapping on the “forgot my password” in the app. You will then get an email, please follow the instructions. Please bear in mind that you will need your memorable word. It is a unique word that you created back in November. When you enter it, it is case sensitive. Once you’ve completed the instructions you should be back into your account.

If you have any issues our support team is online 24 hours, 7 days a week. If you need to get in touch with them you can fill out this form here… https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Hi

This is for sure but the issue encountered came from the email your system has send out due to your security upgrade you performed wherelots of people have been concerned about ( cf facebook posts etc )

Anyaay problem is solved

Thanks

I understand and thank you for your feedback. I’m so glad your issue was resolved.

Thank you and all the best.