Investor Relations

Hello,
I am from the UK, an investor as part of your £3M raise via crowdcube and a customer.

3 Likes

……….and I am so so so disappointed! Not only have I STILL not received a share certificate, we can’t use our accounts here in the UK.The worst part - NO communications. The silence is deafening…

1 Like

Hi @W1rexLGJ! We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. Please, provide us with the ticket number so that we can escalate your case further. Best regards!

1 Like

Thanks for your response Maryna. Part of the problem, is that we can’t raise support tickets as the BOT topics are not investor related more so related to technical queries. Can you send me a link to some forum that I can raise my concerns in the correct way so that 1. I receive acknowledgment and 2. I receive a formal response please? Thanks

2 Likes

And I use the term we because I am an influencer in a community that I used to recommended your services to. We are all experiencing the same feeling of “disappointment”. Let’s hope the team can resolve this quickly so we can reinstate confidence with many users here in the UK and across Europe.

1 Like

Dear @W1rexLGJ! We are always looking to improve the experience for our users, and really appreciate the feedback. If there is anything specific we can look into, please contact us at https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create.

Kind regards!

1 Like

(674023)

1 Like

Hello @W1rexLGJ, thank you for providing the ticket number. Your request has been escalated to the Support team and our agent will contact you as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Thank you. I look forward to the response especially in relations to the share certificate that has still not been sent to me.

Regards

3 Likes

Im hoping sir to your concern will fix asap. :pray:

Hi @W1rexLGJ :wave:

Did you check Crowdcube to download your Share Certificate? You need to log in and follow this link:

https://www.crowdcube.com/account/portfolio

Let me know if this is OK for you.

Thank You! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bro for this. :white_check_mark::handshake:

2 Likes

Hey there! Thanks for the proactive support.
I am not sure why, but I do not have menu options to allow for documents such as the share certificate to be downloaded.

I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I log into Crowdcube.
I am not sure if this is specific to the UK, or if others have the same menu options as your goodself.
Regards

Ok, i have managed to locate it!
We call this in the industry a PICNIC error! (Person in chair, not in computer!) :thinking:
Apologies, but if you click on the twistie to the right of the where it reads total invested, you will be able to pull down the drop down menus.
Thanks again wirexuser01…

3 Likes

Hello @W1rexLGJ,

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. In case you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact us again, we will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

3 Likes