Issues with the app

Hello again, yes, I got the mail, it was in Spam Folder, my ticket is 148300, I am still waiting for a response. Thank you. I hope I will get the info soon. If you can speed up this process, I kindly ask you about that. Have a good day!.

Dear Ivan,

Kindly note that I’ve already sent you a reply. I will re-send this below:

We kindly ask you to try using another card, as it seems we cannot support cards issued by this particular bank.

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us directly via ticket.

Warm Regards!

1 Like

My case number is 256963 and I am Liu Tak Chung.
My problem is that I transferred HKD 200 from outside to Wirex HKD account but it cannot completed. For 2 days, it is in pending status and I cannot use it to buy food.
Can the transaction be confirmed ASAP?
Thank you.

How many times are you going to ask me to verify my account ? 15 times so far. Yet I’m an investor and everything was verified when I deposited funds . It’s so unprofessional

Hello @liutakchung,

As I can see, that your case has already been resolved. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hello @kevanhull, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

According to our system, your account is verified. In case you need any assistance, please submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account. We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

1 Like

So why do I keep getting emails asking me to verify and download the app _ daily ???

Thank you.

1 Like

Dear @kevanhull,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

I did already 2 weeks ago

Hi @kevanhull,

I have just sent you a reply via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

Today, my account is locked again and I cannot activate my Visa card. Can you help me?

Hi @liutakchung,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

Hi! I can’t enter to my Wirex app on my iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and nothing. it opens and closes instantly. is there a problem?

Same problem with the wirex update, app can’t open.

Ios version is 14.4.2

2 Likes

Same problem for me - does not work on any iphone or ipad - have reinstalled - same issue

scottjessica469@gmail.com bonjour comment alez vous je suis lydie dag pardonnez moi svp je ne comprend pas English ecrivez moi en Française mon WhatsApp 0780017624merci infiniment lydie dag

27 Mar 2021 Cmt 18:49 tarihinde Dieter Sattler via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> şunu yazdı:

@littleika @alien_touch @Dieter_Sattler

@Jessica_Scott Bonjour, en quoi pouvons-nous vous aider ? N’hésitez pas à répondre directement ici car nous ne fournissons pas de support sur WhatsApp. Merci !

2 Likes

Same issue in IOS

On the internet browser, when we login it open the Wirex app so we must use a computer