Letter to all Wirex users / Security Maintenance Issue

Dear Wirexers around the world,

During these last four days we have all experienced problems when trying to use Wirex services.

Just like you I got concerned when trying to access my account to find out that I wasn’t able to access my funds or top up my card.

I searched around the web and found the following article below of what could of happened and if that is what really happened, I think that Wirex owes us an explanation since the beginning to calm us down and to make sure that they had everything under control.

The article mentions that several cryptocurrency platforms may have been targeted including Wirex.app.

I invite you to attend the following Livestream this coming Tuesday the 24th in which Wirex Cofounder will be interviewed. There’ll be time at the end of the talk for audience questions and it will be a good time for us to ask him about what happened and how they plan to get our trust back.

Thank you and I hope this ends well for all of us!

Hello,
Wirex blocked my card and locked my account on Jan. 2021. So I had nothing to spend on Christmas and New year.
I sent many messages to support team, but I did not receive any solution. Just got same replies and promises.
Can anybody help me when My account will be unlocked. Worth of my account is more then £30two days ago including fiat and crypto.
Please let me know, what is happeing there with Wirex…?
Too much frustration here.
Thank you

Hi @joeylee,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @joeylee, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will check the documents and contact your wife via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
Just receive Verification rejected,
Can you help me pass bank statement PDF to Verification Team?

Thank a lots

Regards,
Ms Joey Lee

在 2021年1月14日週四 00:03,Anastasiia via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 寫道:

(Attachment eStatement_20201220 (3).pdf is missing)

Dear @joeylee,

Please, provide the documents directly via the ticket.

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like