It’s the perfect week for shopping! Why? Because we’re giving out 2% Cryptoback™ rewards until midnight on Sunday!
All you’ve got to do to unlock yours is use your Wirex card for the first time before the 12th of September. If you still haven’t activated your card, make sure to do so first.
The sooner you make your first purchase, the longer you’ll have to enjoy your enhanced rewards!
Don’t want to say goodbye to your extra rewards?
Upgrade to the Elite plan in the Wirex app and you’ll hang onto your 2% Cryptoback™ rewards forever. Plus, you’ll also earn a 6% annual Savings Bonus on the balance of your WXT account.
Sound too good to miss? Open the app and upgrade your plan today!
FCT 2% Cryptoback™ September Promotion Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the FCT 2% Cryptoback™ Promotion (the “Promotion”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (“Wirex”) and Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
1. The Promotion will run from 0:01 (BST) on 6 September 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on the 12 September 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
2. This Promotion is open to verified users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: https://wirexapp.com/terms-and-policies) resident in the EEA and APAC regions (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. The Promotion applies to an Eligible Participant who complete their first card transaction in-store or online with their Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or the Wirex Visa card (in APAC) with no minimum transaction value during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Any Eligible Participants who complete their Qualifying Transaction prior to or after the Promotion Period will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
5. The Reward will be credited to all the Eligible Participants who make a Qualifying Transaction within the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Participants”).
6. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the WXT as part of the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex App at the Participant discretion.
7. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent of 2% Cryptoback™ rewards across all online and offline transaction made from 00:01 (BST) 6 September 2021 until 23:59 (BST) 12 September 2021 when first card transaction is made during the Promotion Period.
8. The Reward WXT rate will be calculated by an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward will only be paid in WXT and may be amended or cancelled by Wirex at any time.
9. “Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
10. “Wirex Mastercard” means the Wirex debit card under the Mastercard card scheme issued in your EEA country of residence.
11. “Wirex Visa card” means the Wirex debit card under the Visa card scheme issued in Singapore.
12. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
13. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
14. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
15. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
16. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
17. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.