Lock WXT to supersize your rewards!

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

When you can effortlessly supersize your rewards in the Wirex app, why settle for less?

Your WXT is the key – by simply locking some of it in your X-tras account for 180 days, you’ll be boosted up to the next tier. And the higher your tier, the bigger your rewards.

So, if you’ve been dreaming of interest rates as high as 20% AER and a massive 8% Cryptoback™ rewards on every spend, it’s time to make it happen.

What’s next?

Buy crypto at some of the best rates on the market.

HODL it in X-Accounts to earn up to 20% AER.

Spend your interest with the Wirex card at more than 81 million locations worldwide.

Earn up to 8% Cryptoback™ rewards on every single purchase.

Repeat for more rewards!

Here’s what you could be earning with X-Accounts

Entry tier

Standard

You’re currently earning up to 5% AER with X-Accounts. That’s a pretty good rate, but there’s an easy way to give it a boost – by locking WXT, you’ll be bumped up to the Enhanced tier and will start earning as much as 7% AER!

Premium

You’re currently earning up to 8% AER with X-Accounts. That’s a pretty good rate, but there’s an easy way to give it a boost – by locking WXT, you’ll be bumped up to the Enhanced tier and will start earning as much as 10% AER!

Elite

You’re currently earning up to 14% AER with X-Accounts. That’s a pretty good rate, but there’s an easy way to give it a boost – by locking WXT, you’ll be bumped up to the Enhanced tier and will start earning as much as 16% AER!

Enhanced tier

Premium

You’re currently earning up to 10% AER with X-Accounts. That’s a pretty good rate, but there’s an easy way to give it a boost – by locking WXT, you’ll be bumped up to the Ultimate tier and will start earning as much as 14% AER!

Elite

You’re currently earning up to 16% AER with X-Accounts. That’s a pretty good rate, but there’s an easy way to give it a boost – by locking WXT, you’ll be bumped up to the Ultimate tier and will start earning as much as 20% AER!

Want more Cryptoback™ rewards while you’re at it?

Entry tier

Standard

Locking WXT will supersize your Cryptoback™ rewards, too – by moving up to the Enhanced tier, you’ll go from earning 0.5% to an impressive 1% on every purchase!

Premium

Locking WXT will supersize your Cryptoback™ rewards, too – by moving up to the Enhanced tier, you’ll go from earning 1% to an impressive 2% on every purchase!

Elite

Locking WXT will supersize your Cryptoback™ rewards, too – by moving up to the Enhanced tier, you’ll go from earning 4% to an impressive 6% on every purchase!

Enhanced tier

Premium

Locking WXT will supersize your Cryptoback™ rewards, too – by moving up to the Ultimate tier, you’ll go from earning 2% to an impressive 3% on every purchase!

Elite

Locking WXT will supersize your Cryptoback™ rewards, too – by moving up to the Ultimate tier, you’ll go from earning 6% to an impressive 8% on every purchase!

Open_the_app_2

5 Likes

Hi! So I bought WXT on different exchanges. Now I want to send these tokens to my Wirex App, but how can I do that?
To receive WXT in the App I can only choose the Avalanche or Ethereum network. However, the exchanges only allow to withdrawal via the Stellar Lumens(XLM) network, so how can I get my WXT tokens te the Wirex App? Please help.
Thank you and with kind regards.

3 Likes

Cheap way is Using Avax cchain :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, I understand, but which exchange allows to withdrawal via the Avalanche chain? I think I checked all, but none has this option. All use the Stellar Lumen chain, but the Wirex app does not have the option to deposit using the Stellar Lumens chain. So how can I buy on an exchange and transfer to the Wirex app (which exchange has the option to withdrawal using the Avalanche chain)?

1 Like

Huobi and Gate.io, if you are after the centralised exchanges.
The full list is available here:
Exchanges - Wirex Whitepaper

2 Likes

you can also buy directly on Wirex App or Wirex Wallet

1 Like

Thank you for your help, that is great!
Sorry, I thought I checked them both (Huobi and Gate) some time ago and they also only had the Stellar Lumens withdrawal option, but checking Huobi now, I see both AVAX and ETH chains there for withdrawal.
Problem solved, will sell my WTX on Kucoin, transfer the USDT to Huobi and buy WXT there.
Happy Sunday!

4 Likes

WTX = WXT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WXT cchain is available on Houbi & Gate io :slight_smile:

2 Likes