Locked Accounts

Review team email me saying they will close my
Account with no reason and return my assets in 8-10 days but nothing?? Have I been robbed?

2 Likes

Pls sir dont lose faith ,

Recreate one another sir and explain it properly and calmly.

1 Like

I have already sent them another email and no reply? What am I meant to think? It’s been months that they have had my money! Now they ignore me! Other people have had very similar experiences. Lots of people!

2 Likes

Hello there @Billynicholls , I’m really sorry for your experience. Can you please share your latest ticket reference number with me so that I can flag it with the support team? Thank you

1 Like

This is ridiculous!! I’ve been through all of this before time after time with your support team then I finally get through to the review team and then they too let me down!! The whole thing is an utter joke!! Not only has my account been locked for months and months but now they have closed my account with no explanation and don’t return my assets!! The review team gave no ticket number!!!

1 Like

I am in the same situation, my count blocked

what can I do ? go to Police ?

thanks

1 Like

Where are my assets?

2 Likes

Yes mate. It’s theft. Also we can report them to financial ombudsman!
It is also fraudulent misrepresentation.
Never in my life have I been treated like this by a company! Others are experiencing the same issues. Wirex now have a terrible name and I will continue to spread this bad name until my assets are returned!!

3 Likes

Today I will go to the Police
I wrote about it in facebook, twiter…

1 Like

Hello there @Billynicholls , I totally understand your frustration and I’m truly sorry about your experience. Could you please send me a private message so that I can provide further assistance for you? You can click on my profile picture and send me a private message, thank you.

Hello there @alfonso , I’m really sorry about your experience. Can you please share your latest ticket reference number so that I can chase it up for you? Thank you

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All they do is talk about returning assets but they never actually do! Yes they are major fraudsters!!!

2 Likes

Help me please, I really need the money
I am wating for 15 days and I am desesperate

All they do is talk about returning assets but they never actually do! Yes they are major fraudsters!!!

1 Like

You are best to report to city of London police. Enough is enough!

1 Like

Are you not truly embarrassed by all of this? I wait almost a year for the review team to email me to tell me that they will send my assets in 8-10 working days only for that time to considerably lapse and then to top it off Anastasia from the support team emails me from the review account to say the funds have been sent but allow a few days to clear! That was a few days ago and still nothing!! Tell me something, how is it that in many previous occasions when I asked the support group what was happening with my funds they basically said they didn’t know as it was another department! Then Anastasia who is part of the support group emails me from the review team department! The department supposedly in charge of the assets! Does this not prove the lies!!! You are finished!!

My account is also blocked. For the last 3 weeks no one explained to me, why the account is blocked. I have sent all the required details they wanted from me and I receive once a week an email from the 24/7 customer with info for NO PROGRESS about my case. No reference ticket is given to me also. Its all a big scam. I’m glad I didn’t put lots of money in my account, because I see that I already lost them…

2 Likes

They are fraudsters!

3 Likes

Very interested in how those issues have been dealt with and even if they have been dealt with by Wires. Whats the latest from all parties?

1 Like