Lost money euro

Hello,
It is 1 month, I lost my money euro. I had ethereum. I changed ethereum to euro and tried to add funds to wirex visa card it never added. And after recommendations from support the amount of 646.81 euro just disappeared. I have 1.69 as I had before trying to ask support for help. Support told me to wait. How long? Issue (1570725). Please help me to resolve it.

1 Like

Hi Giannis, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

This case has been escalated to our relevant team. Also, I have sent you an update via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

The Wirex team are very helpful rest assured the problem will be resolved. They have helped me loads of times with separate issues!

1 Like

Hi! It is a lot of money, I am very sorry, I hope you can get it back, it is yours and it belongs to you, and this is also a warning for me not to trust Wirex so much money, you can learn from your bad experience here, others like me can also learn from your bad experience with Wirex, thanks for posting it here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello. I have also problem. I cant make a new topic, so I write it here. It was one week ago. I sold WXTs but I received no EUROs. Transaction is visible in history, but no Euros was added to my EUR account. Please, can you help me? I tried to write to support, but no real answer. Just automatic reply.

Hello Peter, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

t’s been two months since I made a transfer to another crypto account, and I have no response from WIREX
This is an incredible s c a m, the service is terrible, please stop using this platform, I have been robbed

t’s been two months since I made a transfer to another crypto account, and I have no response from WIREX

Hello @Jordi1, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Ich habe das selbe Problem. Warte seit 2 Monaten auf das Geld, das auf meiner VISA Card geladen war (ca EUR-2000,-) Habe contis schon mehrmals die Daten der Karte gemailt aber keine Reaktion

Dear @biker3107, we are so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the closed Contis accounts see we recommend contacting them one more time. Thank you!

Leider sind die Bankdaten IBAN Bank in Luxenburg, in der WIREX app nicht mehr zu finden. Welche Daten will contis genau verlangt, um das Geld rücküberweisen zu können

Hello @biker3107,

Please be advised that due to Brexit the transfers in Europe are suspended for now.

We are working to make it possible again and let you know once we get the result.

Thank you for understanding!