Mary at your service - Super Ambassador presentation

Hi everyone!

My name is Mary, I am of French nationality and I’m 22 years old and I’m your new ambassador! I did a little presentation a few days ago… :smiley:

I am delighted to join my fellow ambassadors! my goal is to work with you and meet your needs. :wink:

Even if my level of English is low… I will be really ready to learn even more and be able to help you!

I got to know the Wirex community thanks to my husband and I don’t regret being with you! :heart:

I hope I will answer your questions.
I will do surveys for you, articles explaining how Wirex and its WXT work, and other articles explaining their content, for the better! :clock8:

I’m expecting a little baby (and yes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and my job won’t prevent me from working and being by your side! :hugs:

I’ve always wanted to do this, thanks to the team I’m finally “super ambassador”!

Very happy to be with the team and I wish you a very good job. :hugs:

Wirexers, I’ll be here for you and answer your Wirex support questions ONLY!

Good luck!
For the best! :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Please to welcome sister :heart: im also new in this field however we ambassador will do our best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

nice :grin::+1:

1 Like

What the hell this nominee of super ambassador after 10 days where is my

slt Mary ,
félicitation pour le bebe !!
, en espérant que tu arrive a faire bouger les choses chez Wirex!!

1 Like