Meet UMA, OMG, BAT, ZRX, SNX and FTT!

We’ve added six new cryptocurrencies to the Wirex app - give a warm welcome to UMA, OMG, BAT, ZRX, SNX and FTT!

Our latest arrivals are available to buy and exchange at exclusive live OTC rates. But before you do, let us introduce you.

Meet the super six

UMA

UMA (Universal Market Access) was founded by Hart Lambur and Allison Lu in 2018. It is a decentralised protocol built on the Ethereum blockchain which allows you to trade assets using ERC-20 tokens without exposure to the asset itself. This gives people access to assets that would’ve been otherwise unavailable to them.

OMG

OMG (OmiseGO) was built on the Ethereum blockchain by Thai financial services company Omise in 2017. OMG works to allow users to transfer coins between blockchains without using a traditional exchange. It also allows transfers between traditional providers, such as Visa and Swift.

BAT

BAT (Basic Attention Token) was founded in 2017 by Brendan Eich and Brian Bondy. It aims to address inefficiencies in the digital advertising industry by rewarding users for viewing ads and assuring marketers that their messages are being seen by their target audience. BAT runs on the Ethereum blockchain and is integrated on a custom browser called Brave.

ZRX

ZRX (0x) was founded by Will Warren and Amir Bandeali in 2016. It is one of many DeFi protocols on the Ethereum blockchain. It’s a software that aims to incentivise users to create custom crypto asset markets that don’t rely on traditional financial mediators.

SNX

SNX (Synthetix) is an Ethereum-based DeFi cryptocurrency that was founded by Kain Warwick in 2018. It serves to allow users to mint new crypto assets that imitate both crypto and traditional assets. Like ZRX, there’s no need for financial intermediaries as it enables its services solely through code.

FTT

FTT (FTX Token) works on the FTX exchange, which was founded in 2019 by Sam Bankman-Fried. FTT was designed to increase network effects and demand for the token, while also helping to decrease its circulating supply

Exchange_now_1

9 Likes

Hi

I cant find these anywhere on my account ?

Where do I look please ?

Thanks

Found them… :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Greetings bro

Please how did you found those new added coins om wirex app cus i cant find it on mine

2 Likes

Hello there @PETERTOCH , please kindly check your ‘Account’ on your dashboard in app. Click ‘Manage’ on the top right and ‘Add Account’. Then you will be able to add Traditional and Digital currencies in or account. Hope this help and please let me know if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is awesome! I have been looking forward to SNX and BAT :ok_hand: