Missing Huge Amount of Wirex Tokens(WXT)

From 21158 WXT
Now 15788 WXT

Total of 5370 WXT is missing.

Somebody pls Check or help me…

2 Likes

Heres my Ticket
Your request (1844923) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned to an agent and you will receive a response soon

Same has happened to me I’ve lost 2,000 of my WXT tokens out of thin air

2 Likes

Same here too. I’ve lost all my WXT balance it’s frustrating.

Your request (1845918) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon.

2 Likes

Same here. Lost 5,000 WXT overnight. No transaction visible

1 Like

I also experienced missing Wxt token. Both accounts mine and my brother. I got 12k total wxt token down to 1k and you can track your total Wxt token in your history. What happen to you wirex? I hope you will resolve the issue if not then will post to all social media about my bad experience in wirex and missing funds. Tell the world not to recommend wirex. Looking forward to resolve my issue about my missing funds. Thank u!

Also mine what happen it’s mine from huobi before I depo on wirex :pleading_face::pleading_face: mine lost all balance 3k+ wxt​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

3900wxt tokens were gone from my wallet without any history as well , I raised a ticket

1 Like

Hey everyone!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
If you haven’t already, please create a customer service ticket here:
Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com)
The team will reach out to you directly to resolve this.
You can also share your ticket number in this thread and I will pass this onto the team for you.
Thanks!

1 Like

I have been a Wirex user for more than 1 and a half years.

I have earned more than 38,000 wtx, using the promotions of the cryptomas day platform etc.

Today 05/24/2022, I have entered my account and more than 34,000 WTX coins have disappeared from my account.

Customer service now invents things to not return them.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND, THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY, THEY TAKE YOUR COINS FROM YOU AND ONLY TELL ME THAT THEY WILL STUDY MY CASE!! A SHAME.

TICKET 1869364 Y 1869263

return my coins

return my coins

Same here… my wxt disappear

WIREX IS NOW LYING, AND THEY HAVE CHANGED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT NOTICE. “THEY INDICATE THAT THE WXT OF PROMOTIONS EXPIRE IN 30 DAYS” LIARS, WE HAVE OBTAINED THE WXT WITH PROMOTIONS AND THERE WAS NO EXPIRY DATE!!

ALL THE WORLD TO CLAIM IN TRUSPILOT AND IN BANK Bank of Lithuania by completing a Consumer Application Form and sending it to the Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania, Žalgirio g. 90, LT-09303, Vilnius, email: frpt@lb.lt.

2 Likes

Please be informed that considering the latest changes in our Terms, the WXT earned from WXT Promotions should be spent within 30 days from the moment of crediting Promotional WXT.

This is their reply, also missing around 40 000 coins on two accounts ( not both mine). So they changed T&C after promotions and now stealing from everyone.
Great way to tell people to trust them they will keep money safe.
I had 0 balance for 2 days .
They also increased whitdrawal amount to min 25 000 wxt so you don’t sell whats left.
My advice is don’t use this lying company and spread word about this on other forums .

1 Like

@Palangs04 @Kerri_Wirex @admins @MalouIsAvailable look, you work in fraud company

1 Like

No don’t hide what you’re doing, why are you taking people’s coins? It looks like fraud to me and I think all of us should get really loud all over the internet.

I have a strong feeling you guys are about to be canceled!

1 Like

also my wirex token its almost 32$ dollars and no history and updates on app i cant withdraw my funds coz its below min.with amount thats why i keep it on my wxt but now its missing!!:triumph:

1 Like

Haha welcome to wirex
first bonuses and then your personal money will disappear :smile:

1 Like

a fraud, wirex is a fraud, they steal the wxt

Wirex has changed the conditions, and they have eliminated the wxt obtained from promotions, with the excuse that they now expire in 30 days. I was robbed. cheated.
illegal cannot change conditions for obtaining promotions from last year.
liars return the wxt to everyone.!!