More than just crypto

We all know that Wirex offers best-in-market rates for buying and exchanging crypto. But did you know we’re a cut above the rest for traditional currencies, too?

It’s true, we don’t charge you for any fiat-to-fiat exchanges.

Zero-fee FX means you get the very best deal around. Paying in Euros? Get yourself a bargain when you buy them with Wirex.

Don’t believe us? See for yourself!

*Disclaimer 1

Buy, store, exchange and spend EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HUF, PLN, RON, HRK and USD, with no fees and no fuss.

With Wirex, the whole world is at your fingertips.

Exchange_now_1

Disclaimer : The figures in this creative reflect the actual amount of Euro a user would receive per provider for 100 GBP. Rates as of 24th Aug 2020 and based on the details provided on prospective webpages and applications. (sources below)
Natwest
Revolut: Used app
Monzo: Used app
6 Likes

Can I use this to exchange my salary to GBP? I imagine it might get my account flagged as I don’t really use my account yet (waiting for the Mastercard to launch)?

Today I asked an agent whether I get it right: If I have an EUR card, and I spend in HUF, will it have no fees? He told me spending in foreign currency still has a 3% fee.

The advertisement says: “Buy, store, exchange and spend EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HUF, PLN, RON, HRK and USD, with no fees and no fuss.”

So this advertisement is either incorrect or the agent doesn’t know well. What is the truth?
The agent just kept repeating that exchange has no fees, whenever I asked whether spending has fees, he kept repeating exchange is free…
So anybody knows how it actually goes???

you’re mixing up the rate you get when using the EUR card to pay with HUF with the rate you get when exchanging EUR for HUF in the app. The former is the “Visa” rate - the one provided by the card network / card issuer (listed on the back of your card). The latter is the one Wirex provides you with - the true interbank one with no fees, as advertised.
With the new card issued by Wirex directly which is coming soon that will change, and you’ll be getting a much better rate when paying with your new multi-currency card (not a EUR one, or a GBP, or USD) in HUF or another supported currency.
More detail here:

Thank you G_S your clarification. If the advertisement pointed out that it applies ONLY the future Mastercard cards, that would be less confusing… This way it is.

Thank you again!