My acc was hacked

My acc was hacked I lost all money. Please help. Have address o transactions and Hash.

1 Like

Hello @Nowywirex , thank you for reporting this incident.

We have just sent you an email in order to specify the additional details of your case, please provide us with a reply so that we could assist you further.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

My account too was hacked today…
I got tagged in a linked supposedly shared by wirex on fb and when I clicked on it and logged in…
Who ever it was took all my money then tried to get more using bank card that was linked to wirex???
Then I couldnt log into my app cause my number had been changed which isnt the case …I have submitted a contact support (1683910) but still havent heard anything back…

1 Like

Hello MarthaLina, I am sincerely sorry to hear it.

I have just forwarded this case to our relevant team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hi MartaLina_Naga in Nowywirex

I have this address where my money goes.

1 Like

Dear Support team,

My account hacked too.

Any update of the ticket number: 1695731 please?

You block my email and you didn’t reply my email.

My account hacked and block more than 2 weeks.

When can I get back the money?

When can I use the account again?

Now, I send email to support team of any update, Wirex rejected And blocked my email. So crazy.

Where is my money now?

1 Like

Dear @accchow, I am sincerely sorry for this misunderstanding.

According to our database, your case is currently being processed by our relevant department via the ticket 1695731.
Let me kindly inform you that your email isn’t blocked. Could you please specify whether you didn’t receive our email today?

Please, follow the steps below:

• Check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox, make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails.
  • Check your mailbox folders and search the mailbox for “Wirex” keyword - perhaps you have a rule or filter which moved our email to some other folder.
  • Separately check your Trash/Deleted Items folder.
  • Wait for 15 minutes. There might be a delay, and the message will be delivered later.
  • Please add “noreply@wirexapp.com” and “noreply@mail.wirexapp.com” to your contacts list, so the confirmation emails may appear on your email faster.
  • Check with your email provider whether Wirex emails got blocked. Whitelist, or ask your email provider to whitelist wirexapp.com domain.

In case you receive our emails, please rest assured that our relevant team will contact you via the ticket directly as soon as there is an update.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi, Kateryna:

Yes, I know it is been proceeded by a ticket. But customer support keep saying it is being proceeded for more than a week. But there is no result. No result at all !

In fact, I need result and solution !! Can someone truly look after my issue can action on it !

My fund has been locked for more than a week without any reason !!!

1 Like

Hello @accchow, please accept my sincere apologies for your experience.

Unfortunately, such sensitive cases should be processed by the relevant department, not by the Support Team directly. Please rest assured that they will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

Waiting too long time, what happened?

1 Like

Dear @accchow, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and ask you to accept our apologies for your experience.

Unfortunately, as we have mentioned before, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly. Therefore, let me kindly ask you to wait for an update from our relevant team. Please rest assured that they will contact you via the ticket 1695731.

Warm regards.

1 Like

My account hacked too.

My account hacked and block more than 2 weeks.

Now, I send email to support team of any update, Wirex rejected And blocked my email. So crazy.

Where is my money now?

1 Like

My account hacked too.

My account hacked and block more than 1 month.

Where is my money now?

Why no one follow up?

1 Like

Hello @accchow, I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delayed time of the investigation.

I have checked our system and I can confirm that your email address is not blocked from our side. As I can see, you’ve sent a message to our Support Team today via the ticket.

Please be informed that the security-related cases are always processed manually as the security of our users is the highest priority for us. They are processed by the relevant department and the time for the processing is depending from case to case.

We have already escalated this and the best option, in this case, will be to wait for the complete resolution and answer from our relevant department.

Best regards!

1 Like

Is it only Facebook phishing, or more? Is there any risk for users who did not logged in via some fake page?

1 Like

Hello Michal, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Let me kindly advise you to check our post on this matter which may be useful for you:

Best Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support for hacked account

My account hacked. What should I do?

1 Like

Hi @Jude :wave:

I am sincerely sorry that your account has been hacked.

You should immediately contact the support team here supportescalations@wirexapp.com

Allow me to advise you on the security of your Wirex account and all your online accounts. Create a strong password (e.g with this TOOL) and activate 2FA. Here are some help articles on this:

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Wirex

Any update for 684270?

My account was hacked more than 3 days,

When will you take action for this case?

This is really urgent.

Thanks

1 Like