My acc was hacked

Hi @suettsang! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

It has been more than 3 days since I contacted your support team. Your initial reply was to the relevant department for follow-up, and there was no more news after that! How long does it take your department to deal with it? And what will you do with my stolen money?

1 Like

A hacker has stolen my money and it has been used up! How long do you plan to check? If you were stolen by yourself! Will you wait slowly?

1 Like

Dear @suettsang, our team that work on your case will contact you immediately as soon as they have news. Investigation of such cases takes some time, unfortunately, we cannot give you a specific date when it is decided, since we do not have such information. Regards!

1 Like

Have you received all the information I sent to you before? Including the use of your Facebook account, fake verification code, the number of transferred BTC and all transaction numbers?

從我的iPhone傳送

1 Like

Dear @suettsang,

We’ve received all the information and already forwarded it to our relevant team.
We will let you know when there is an update.

Regards!

1 Like