My account has been locked for more than half a year for no apparent reason and it still hasn't been restored to me

My account has been locked for more than half a year for no apparent reason and it still hasn’t been restored to me

And my account allso and i see that many users are blocked for no reason and their money is stolen by wirex.

2 Likes

Hello :hugs:

I’m so sorry for kind of your situation right now. This will fix soon. Our support team will fix it.

Let me tag you our @moderators :blush:

Godbless :innocent:
Have a wonderful days.

i do not think so and i have moved all to another service so if wirex does not care to explain to user who is from day one with you spending lots of money thrue you than why i would wait.
I lost allmost 500$ in time to adjust all my staff to another app. and more us coming.
So for me at end wirex is nothing but SCAM.

pon, 7. ožu 2022. u 00:28 Marilou Juacalla :heart: via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napisao je:

I see all over internet and af forum allso that there are many users which account is blocked evan for six month .
WHY IS TAKING SO LONG TO CHECK ACCOUNT.
Will you one time resolve enything or wirex moto is to wait for selfresolving.
I am pissed now and ill soon file court motion fir SCAM and FROUD from wirex.

1 Like

Please drop your ticket and i will tag @Moderators to escalate your concern.

there are many tickets as never ansver but ticket is
1139208 but i know andwer as allways wait our deoartment is resolving.
I have website and i kno how much is neaded to look somthing if site is serius one.

1 Like

@moderators MY ACCOUNT ALSO BEEN LOCKED. I CREATED A TICKED FOR SUPPORT. THEY ARE ASKING SO MANY THINGS. I SENT WHAT THEY WANT. I WANTED TO INVEST IN YOUR COMPANY BUT YOUR COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY AND LOCKED MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS

2 Likes

Our relevant team will sent you a message once they’ll get in touch with you guys via email.

Im sorry for disappointing you :pensive:
It will fix as soon as possible.

warm regards.

What is soon for you.
You know to lock acc. but whan you need unlock than you take time.
I have enaf of this sh.t.
If this is not resolved in weak ill sue you for SCAM.
Any one who is in same situation can join me for free as this is so disrespectfull fro WIREX that is allmost full scam.

What team ah yes team of froudsters and Scamers who lock peoples accounts.

1 Like

Wirex doing their best guys to meet your needs so please be calm :heart:

Sincerely sorry.

Please tell me how to be calm whan you treat us as garbage most important how to be calm whan i have lost more than 1000€ becouse of this as i have used wirex for my daily payments and now i pay big fees and some other things all because you can not resolve one time issue in normal time rather you leave it to be resolved by self never you have resolve any ticket.
Maybe if you resolve issues as other sites there wouldn’t be so many tickets.
And whan/if account is unlocked again there will be
“who care it is what it is”.

uto, 22. ožu 2022. u 13:44 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚙𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜 via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napisao je:

And what about all wxt i haven’t receive for buying promoted coins or deposit 1000€ promotion more than 10 promotion did not receive wxt as you promoted.
And what about new promotion buy this coin you will receive 5,10 or 50€.
I woud buy at least 7 in this month what you have lock my account for no reasons and STOLEN my money.
It is only luck that i had to pay something few days before your sh.ty businesses way of blocking and taking peoples money for no reason.
I have website with payments and when i have some issue with customers i do my best to resolve it in 24-48h.
What for you need 30-365 days for resolve simple thing.
If there is something wired in my transactions you could simply contact me and not behave like assholes and lock my account and take my money.
You are SCAMERS and THIEVES.
Thanks for nothing and tomorrow i will start legal process because disrespectful relationships toward customers.

will you resolve somthing finaly what is this a SCAM as many new users reporting blocked account with lost of money on them.

1 Like

Your case is now in our support team.