My account is locked without reason and support is not replying

Hello my name is Maelle.
My account is blocked with 5700€. This money is too much please solve it. Ticket: 1818632 Please unlock it for me I. Need money in emergency. My sister is at hospital. Her life depends of this money
Why anyone isn’t answering ?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Mine as well cannot buy or send to my wallet
Wont update my new mobile number
What has happened wirex

my account is blocked since 3 days for security reason , i contact the support , the monay inside is from my old mother i am not working. for me is very bad situation , i ask any one can help me to solve my problem please

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

I feel your pain. There are too many customers with locked accounts. This is not normal practice. If Wirex is in difficulties then let the customers Know.

1 Like

Yes mine has been locked now over months. Since my account got hacked. All I got was still in the process of investigation.

Hello money was taken out of my account. And money in my Wirex.

So where do we go from here an iam an investor as well.

My account is locked down at my request. I’ve been hacked and a sizeable amount of money has disappeared from my account.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why Decline…support team u know?

1.Did u see how many day waiting ???:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:??
2.You know it’s useless. You see customers waiting for you for a hundred days. You don’t even have the awareness to take the initiative to find customers? ? ?
3.3xxxxxxx number has not been resolved. . Do you still care about the existence of customers?

No. 316815 385466 519483​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: