My account is still blocked for two weeks

Dear @Laurine, thank you for your request.
We will update you via ticket.

Kind regards

Dear @ClaraFred_Desuraune, thank you for your request.
I have forwarded it to the relevant team.

Kind regards

Ticket #42127

Bloqué depuis 4 mois

Hello @Laurine, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Wirex deducted 0.093 btc which is too much since it is more than 80% of what I had in the account. The same thing happened a month ago, which seems terrible to me. I hope you can help me with a quick solution, and not have this problem again the following month. Thanks for the help

Hi @Omaira_OLANO_BARRETO :wave:

If the storage fees were higher than normal (see section 9 of the T&Cs, STORAGE FEE), what seems to be your case, so I am sincerely sorry because this is a bug. Please create a support request by following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

You will be assigned a ticket number, available HERE, which you can also share on Support Inquiry Escalation Thread for faster support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards!

Ça fait bientôt 6 mois que mon compte est toujours fermé. Pourquoi faites-vous tout cela à vos clients ? Il était mal de s’en ouvrir un compte chez vous. J’ai très mal au cœur quand je pense que j’ai une grosse somme stockée dans mon portefeuille et bloquée chez vous sans aucune nouvelle. Pourtant, j’ai envoyé tous les documents à vous. Vous êtes méchants. Je déconseille votre banque aux gens…
billet : 426204

adresse pour le remboursement :
1fyfoxVxVj4P7BbokQ8TKQHP9rugs2pg9

Me too lets join forces

Dear @Omaira_OLANO_BARRETO, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this. I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

Hello! I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Thanks for the help, my problem has been completely solved

1 Like

Hello @Omaira_OLANO_BARRETO, we are glad to hear that. In case you have any questions, we are always at your assistance.

Have a nice day!

My account was locked without any notice. I am not be able to use any function from the Card or even the APP.
This is totally not appropriate and not responsible to your customer!!!
The most interesting part is an email asking me to use Webchat in the app for any urgent actions??? How can I use the webchat in the app if you already blocked my access???
I need you to unblock my account now, or else I will change to other crypto card provider instead.
My ticket number is 464201

Hi @jonkwan! Kindly provide us with the ticket number, so that we can find it in our system.

Regards!

My ticket number is 464201

Dear @jonkwan, please, check your email for the update in your ticket.

Warm regards!

Thanks Maryna,
But it doesn’t solve my problem here. Of course I don’t mind to update the proof of address. But please look into the upload instruction provided. My account is LOCKED!!! How can I upload the doc???

Could you please ask your customer service agent stop sending canned response and template to solve customer problems?

Dear @jonkwan we have contacted the agent again and asked for an update for your case.

Kind regards!

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex

Hi Wirex Team,
My account is also locked. I already sent address verification document via email, but no reply.
I need to trade crypto currency via wirex app.as soon as possible.

My ticket : 130534

Please solve it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hello @Tom_Chen, we are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!