My account is still blocked for two weeks

Dear @Tom_Chen, we will do our best to speed up the process. Have a nice day!

May I know if there is any update to my case? More than a weeks has gone with NO status update and asking for information?

Dear @TommyC! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Yuliia_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex
Could you check my ticket?

Hello Tom,

Please be informed that the relevant department is still processing your case and I can see that there are no updates at this moment. The agent will update you right away once they have any news.

Best regards!

My account is still locked with no follow up question but just blocked for a month now, I want to use the card to earn WXT ASAP!

Hello @TommyC, I am sincerely sorry your issue is still not resolved.

I have escalated this case to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Bonjour, Mme tous pas de retours pas le service concernĂ© 7 mois maintenant que je n’ai pas accĂšs Ă  mon compte et mon argent sur votre plateforme. J’aimerais vous demander le remboursement immĂ©diat de mes fonds
 je suis fatiguĂ© de patienter

Bonjour @Laurine :wave:

Je suis sincÚrement désolé que vous attendez depuis 7 mois. Permettez-moi de demander à @Anastasiia_Wirex que votre cas soit traité en priorité élevée. :+1:

Sachez que chaque cas est diffĂ©rent et par consĂ©quent, suivant l’analyse Ă  effectuer sur un compte, le dĂ©lai le traitement peut varier pour certaines raisons.

J’espĂšre que vous comprendrez ceci. Vos fonds sont en sĂ©curitĂ© et dĂšs que votre cas sera traitĂ©, vous y retrouverez l’accĂšs.

Bonne soirée!

8 mois toujours rien aucun retour de votre service concernĂ© vous ĂȘtes quel genre de banque ? Ce qui me fait encore plus mal vous continuez t’envoyer des mail de publicitĂ© mais vous ĂȘtes pas capable de rĂ©gler juste un soucis de compte verrouiller depuis 8 mois

1 Like

I replied @Tomcat to several of your posts and will let you know if I have any significant information. Your passionate interest in this has been recorded by customer support and super ambassadors , so no need to make several threads about this, please stay patient it’s going to be worth the wait and you know it , that’s why it’s so hard to wait i guess, am I right :wink: ?

Have a lovely day! :blush:

Hello Laurine, I am sorry to hear that your issue is still not resolved.

I have just escalated your case to the first priority and our relevant department will process it as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

Hello @ClaraFred_Desuraune,

Let me kindly inform you that the request is still being processed by our relevant team and I will update you shortly once it is done. We apologize for the delayed processing of your case.

Regards!

So are you now blocking everyone’s posts in the community if you don’t like hearing the truth?

I have not used any bad language but simply told the truth about your incompetence!

Does anyone notice that Wirex give the same meaningless explanations as to why the accounts have been blocked for months and months and months?? But beware, they don’t like you telling the truth so they will block your post which is probably what they will do with this one!

Dear @Billynicholls, your message was flagged by the system automatically.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages in order to avoid such situations in the future. I hope for your understanding.

Best regards.

Why??

Dear @Billynicholls,

Kindly note that this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

We appreciate your understanding!

Any complaints now are being removed off the boards. Not the first company to do that.