My account is still blocked for two weeks

Did you ever get your funds back or did you have to sue?

Why do you keep flagging my posts when all I am asking is for a valid reason as to why my account is locked? It is deeply concerning that you can’t give me a valid reason and that you are blocking my posts for simply asking? If you are Wirex and you cannot unlock my account then who on earth can? I also find it concerning that I have messaged you several times about this and you haven’t responded!!

1 Like

Dear @Billynicholls, your message was flagged by the system automatically.

I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages or using any kind of offensive language in order to avoid such situations in the future. I hope for your understanding.

As for your case, from time to time, we are obliged to conduct necessary internal checks on our users’ accounts.

Therefore, your account has been temporarily suspended and we will make sure to update you with further details once we receive them from the relevant department.

Best regards.

Please hear yourself! I did not use any foul language whatsoever! I simply asked for a reasonable explanation as to why my account has been locked and that does not include routine checks which has put my account under a temporary suspension! My account has been locked for a year! This is not a “temporary suspension”!
Forgive me for flooding with messages but when I do not get a reply let alone a valid reply then what else do I do?
It is abundantly obvious that their is a serious internal problem!
How can you or anyone think that to lock someone’s account for a year and call it a temporary suspension is normal?

If it’s any consolation my account is still lock for a year this month. Unbelievable

1 Like

Dear @Patlimkh and @Billynicholls, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed resolution of this issue.

I regret to inform you that I am unable to influence this process since this case is being processed by the relevant department. As a customer support representative, I am unable to unblock the account manually.
Please rest assured that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

:man_shrugging:

Please please stop! You have been saying the same thing for the past year! It’s not right!
You still can’t give me a reason??
You won’t even tell me if it’s to do with the POF form or not?
How can you as a customer support member of Wirex not be able to give a reason as to why accounts are locked?
How can this other so called department not be communicating with you if you are all part of Wirex???

1 Like

Have you run out of excuses? Is that why you don’t reply anymore? I thought our case was being escalated and we would hear back soon? :joy::joy::joy:
It really is laughable!! It’s so blatantly obvious that Wirex has made a serious error in locking peoples account and either can’t or won’t unlock them. How you can honestly think that people would believe that Wirex have been doing checks on people’s accounts for the last year and that’s why they are blocked is laughable! You don’t even have the decency to give a plausible excuse!! You just keep passing it over to the relevant team!!! You are the same company!! You should be able to give reasons! But you can’t because you know that Wirex have made some type of huge error with people’s accounts but can’t admit it. I will never ever ever stop!!!

1 Like

16 days has gone with no feedback!

May I know if there is any update?

Can I simply close my account and have the money back?

I very much doubt it. I asked the same question. They have no reasonable explanations and to say routine checks are being done after a year of the account being closed is not only obscene it is laughable and highly embarrassing for them. That is never a reasonable excuse in anyone’s book! Maybe that is why they don’t reply anymore. Regardless of any of their terms and conditions they do not have the right to withhold people’s assets without a reasonable explanation and certainly not after such a long time!! Really it is theft when you think about it. Clearly their is something drastically wrong with this company!! It’s so plain to see and no other excuse will take away from from that!

1 Like

Does it take a year to do a ‘necessary internal check’ also is a year considered a ‘temporary suspension’ ??
Are you running out of excuses because you certainly have no valid ones!!!

Hello @Billynicholls, @Patlimkh and @TommyC,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on your requests. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Best Regards!

You say the same thing every time and do nothing! How can you be saying the same thing after a year!
Forgive me but after so long of you doing nothing and giving no reasonable explanation I have no confidence in anything you say!

1 Like

Of course it’s been forgotten! It’s been over a year! How do you have the audacity to keep giving the same meaningless, generic, feeble excuses! Why don’t you just be honest and tell people their funds are lost! You would have more respect which is not difficult at this point! You are very close to having a class action launched against you amongst other things!

@wirexuser01 @Yuliia_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex
Please assisst my locked account, it have been lock for months.
And support team keep silent for 3 weeks.
Thanks.

Other companies are opening record numbers of crypto accounts, Wirex is closing record numbers. Cannot understand this

@Patlimkh
They seem to be informed that they can not take new customer at crypto currency business. I don’t understand why don’t they take care of original customers?
Now i do believe they are stealing our money until they fix up all the problem.

Not good for us!

@wirexuser01 @ChienChien_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex
2 weeks passes. Any update of my case.
Support team keep silent…