My Transaction Pending

Hola @Anastasiia_Wirex .
Esta situación, igual que la que leo en otros comentarios está siendo muy fea.
Ya no me creo que sean problemas técnicos después de tantos días.
Esto empieza a parecer una estafa por parte de Wirex.
Había recomendado esta empresa a mucha gente y ahora estoy totalmente arrepentido.

Hi @Inna_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex,

I have two transactions that are both stuck as ‘Pending’, one for £2811 & one for £2875. I really require these funds urgently and currently have no timescale of when I should expect to receive the funds.

My ticket number is 319021 and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
James

Hello @Arancar, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

My BTC transfer has been ‘pending’ since the middle of January. It has now been 2 months and I am really struggling to keep my bills paid as I was intending to sell the BTC a month ago. I am suffering from extreme stress because of this problem. Please , please, please can you just fix the issue or tell me exactly what the ‘relevant team’ need to do… my ticket number is 89789.

Hello James, I deeply apologize for the inconveniences and I understand how disappointing it is.

As I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant department. I have escalated it to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Ticket number : 341167

@Inna_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex

Unbelievable, I needed those funds quickly to my external account but they have got stuck, in pending state, fix immediately this disservice for me and other people.

Dear @Kayo_Omar,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Best Regards!

The same problem, done transferring coins to another wallet but they are nowhere. Still in pending. Even if your support worked and you could write there

Why can’t Wirex just refund everyone their transactions while they sort it on the backend? It’s ridiculous that the funds are locked up.

Hi @Rik445,

Please be advised that the relevant team is already working on resolving your issue. We will contact you via the support ticket once it is done.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @jadranka, please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and I can see our agent has provided you with an explanation regarding the issue.
Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us directly via ticket.

Warm regards.

Hi @Tom_W,

I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible. The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

We appreciate your understanding!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Inna_Wirex .

I tried to top up HKD 100 to my account. I received confirmation from my credit card company that HKD 100 has been charged. Yet the transaction in wirex for this HKD100 is pending for some days already.

Please help

My ticket no. is 364801

Hello @wai, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and have also updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards!

fixed and thanks!

1 Like

It’s been more than one month since my transaction is still pending and all I keep hearing is the team are working on it for how long.
I need my bitcoin back into my wallet this is soo frustrating and I need my case resolved like asap
my ticket number is (274572)