My Transaction Pending

@Spirit We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

I’ve got an urgent transfer that’s pending for 2 days, Polkadot, live agent couldn’t help me, ticket support will take god knows how long, that’s very disappointing from wirex. I think I will recommend to all my friends to close their accounts if this doesn’t get solved asap, so that they don’t get scam med as well.
Ticket number: 1227970

1 Like

Its stepby step to fix it Mam/Sir

Today it got refunded, so I sent it to a third different address and it finally worked. Perhaps wirex should inform us what addresses/exchanges are unsupported, instead of witholding people’s funds for days, and potentialy causing us to lose money due to price volatility.

1 Like

Thanks sir Im happy for you , will consider this :heart:

@Lk1 We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

My operation has status pending
What’s wrong?
Support doesn’t write me

1 Like

Hi my transaction is pending over 10 hours can you help me please? My ticket number is 1293790. Thanks

@Maryna_Wirex ???

@Yuliia_Wirex ???

Hello @Filip410023, you were replied via ticket just now. Please check your mailbox and its Spam/Junk folders. Regards!

Hello, my status of XLM transfer is still pending for over half an hour. May I seek for assistance? Thanks. My ticket number is #1300622

1 Like

Maybe your case is not yet finished sir.

Sorry for your case that not solved … let me tag you our @moderators :heart:

i hope it will help.

Thanks!

Hello @A_Man, we can see that our Support team has already responded to your ticket, please check your mailbox. Regards!

My ticket number is #1302024.
Yesterday I transferred out 2200.314625 XLM, but the status is still pending.
Besides, I can’t send and receive XLM and SAND in my wirex account today.
Thanks.

Thanks. I checked the mailbox, but I can’t see any of the problems solved.

1 Like

Check spam folder.

@A_Man We’ve escalated the case to the relevant team. You’ll be updated on the ticket once it is fixed. Best regards!