My Transaction Pending

Thanks!

My btc transactions are still pending after 36 hours! I want my momey refunded if you cant get the d@mn transactions to be broadcast to the blockchain!!!

This app is complete junk!

@martin_miller We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

My transaction has been 4 days. The status is still pending. Your support staff replied that your relevant team will contact me soon. But, I do not received any reply and I can’t see any of the problems solved. Thanks.

The ticket number is 1303912

@_Kin We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Has anyone ever got solved on their stuck transfer issue…? I have a USDT transfer stuck for a week now…starting to feel like I wont get the money back…

3 Likes

Many customer of wirex got solved the cased they face off , maybe it’s takes sometimes.
Your money will back soon.

Thank you for understanding.
Have a cheerful day :innocent:

Hi @WilliamCh, we see that our Support team has updated you recently, unfortunately, there is no additional information we can provide. Rest assured, your case will be escalated.

1 Like

update on the case…finally solved. The transaction failed so I have to make another transfer. This time it went through like in 5 mins. I Hope Wirex can improve on its network to reduce the transaction stuck issue.

2 Likes

Thank you sir :heart_eyes:

@WilliamCh Thank you for the update. We’ll do our best to solve those issues in the future. Best regards!

1 Like

Hello I have my transaction pending for 15 hours, can you help me please? My ticket 1358800

How are you bro? Did you solve it?

Hello bro, did you solve it?

1 Like

Solved. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Hey bro, did you solve it?

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Please tell me why it takes so long to transfer BTC to Binance. I really need this money. My nickname: e526c9d5c1064afb9cd2ae4335725dba. Please help!!!

1 Like

Everything is fine. The money has arrived!

2 Likes

U are lucky, my money still pending for 2 days… Did you anything?

2 Likes