My transfer is pending

@Harold_Harold The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists. Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Should I go to UK police to make a report?

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online (many many times), the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unresonably long.

Support from WireX? I wonder where WireX can still find its confidence in maintaining this category in this discussion forum. Is it a joke?

No worries. Here is my case:

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unresonably long.

Be honest. Other than submitting a ticket, they have nothing better to do. Here is my case:

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Be honest. Other than submitting a ticket, WireX have nothing better to do. Here is my case:

Now my money has been unreasonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unreasonably long.

@Anthonyloky We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

I wanted to transfer my USDT to another wallet and my transaction was stuck waiting, the support told me to wait 24 hours, I waited, nothing changed and now no one answers me, what is the reason?

1 Like

Request ID:

1 Like

@Mariia23 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@Murshk The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

7 days after my transfer is pending. Thanks you Wirex. You are incredible

1 Like

Today is Day 6 of pending.

I believe it is more than a technical issue but, iny view, a scam. Is it an indicator that the owners of ths company are planning to run away with its customers’ property?

I believe it is more than a technical issue but, iny view, a scam. Is it an indicator that the owners of ths company are planning to run away with its customers’ property?

May you cancel my withdrawal request? It has been pending for 6 days too long. I have enough.

Tickets:

I received the ticket from yours admin through email which stated that the pending issue is still solving instead of waiting my response… and the tickets have opened a two days ago and my funds is pending over 3 to 4 days…please double check on yours side with a “valid” solution before saying you waiting the response from me…thanks.

Hello @Anthonyloky, we are sorry this is taking so much time. I’ve escalated the case to the technical team and this should be resolved as soon as possible. Best regards!

Hi @Long_Tam, you’ll be updated via ticket as soon as possible on the current status. Regards!

1 Like

thanks. solved

3 Likes