My transfer is pending

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Several days pending transaction to external wallet

Hi, I’ve waiting for my transaction for a month, I’ve also written support, but it’s not resolved yet. My ticket number is 223487.

Hello, i have a problem with crypto sending, BTC to other wallet. Already 5 days on pending. Please for some advice.

Same problem. How it is possible? Did i lost my 300 USD, because the transfer is not closed?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello Davin, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

Hi @ikin_9,

Your funds are not lost. I have just sent you an update via the support ticket.

Best wishes!

My transfer has been pending for over 2 days now. This is extremely distressing I have been given no reassurance from anyone at Wirex as to why this has happened. I don’t understand why the transaction can’t be cancelled. Nobody at Wirex has given me a timescale as to when the this problem will be resolved. I have been left out of pocket by thousands of dollars. My ticket number is 352606. Please help urgently

Has your issue been resolved? Have you made a formal complaint? My transaction is stuck on pending for 4 days now. I’m getting the same reply it’s with the relevant department there are working on it. I can’t afford to wait 3 months for a resolution. I really hope yours had been returned.

Hello Imran,

Please rest assured that this case is being processed by our relevant department. I will escalate it one more time, our relevant team will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hi Imran,

I received an email in the end of February saying that my transaction was failed, and the amount of NANO would be returned to my account. I can’t verify it from my side as my account has been blocked since 28 January.

Good Luck!

I haven’t been contacted I was told it would be cancelled and the funds would be returned. This has not happened I am just being told it is with the relevant department and will sorted shortly. This is not good enough I need a definitive answer as to what has gone wrong and what you are doing to resolve it and when I will have the refund. Diana said it would be today.

I have loaded the screenshot of the conversation where Diana clearly says on March 18th 09.33am that the I will have the refund tomorrow. Which would March 19th. I am still waiting and have not received any update

Then when I told this on Contact support I was told by Ilona that Diana had not said it would be completed by tomorrow that she had not specified a time. I find this very rude of Ilona to reply to me like this when she had not bothered to read the chat logs and insinuated that I was lying. She blatantly said to me that Diana did not say this.

Dear @Imran_Khan, I apologize for the delayed resolution of your issue.

Our relevant team should process your case in the first priority and we will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

I also have a pending transaction for BTC to an external Wallet. It has been pending for hours, opened a query with support team just told query received but still my transaction is still on pending. Please urgently resolve my transaction as l urgently need the funds for an urgent bad health situation . My support ticket is 403272. I haven’t got any help yet.

Hello @Embiza1, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.