My transfer is pending

will reduce you even more. today fell to July lows. there was a buying climax on the H4 time frame on 3/12. very bad situation.
I’m sorry. I just opened my email today and just saw your message.

Vào 04:38, T.7, 4 Th12, 2021 KoOkO via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

@Ng_ng_Gia Please, get back to us in case you need any further assistance.

Kind regards!

help me pending ticket 1299668

1 Like

wirex will get it touch with you sir asap.

Hello @nhatban6868, there is no such ticket number in our system, please double-check the information.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Declined payment to be refunded

@Yuliia_Wirex can you help me please? My ticket number is 1009684.
I transferred around $10280 USDT via BSC network to my Binance account yesterday and it is still pending. I urgently need your response in this matter. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Joel Lui

Me puede hablar a mí también al correo electrónico? me pasa algo parecido y necesito ayuda

Hello @Joellui, I really appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. According to our records, the Support team has replied to your ticket, please check it out. Have a nice day!

Hello @Javier_Llamas_Fedz, unfortunately, we are not able to locate a Wirex account under the email mentioned in your Community profile. Could you please share the ticket number if you have created it already?

I also have the same situation, please help me to solve it. It’s been more than 24 hours but the order has not been approved yet. this is my ticket 1022978. @Yuliia_Wirex

1 Like

pls help me, admin

Dear @H_u_Tri_TV and @Th_c_Tr_n, these cases have been escalated to the Support team, you will be updated as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

My transaction has been delayed for too long, please help me. This is my ticket : 1024191
@Yuliia_Wirex

My transaction has been delayed for too long, please help me. This is my ticket : 1026865

@Yuliia_Wirex pls help me now

How can I withdraw my money faster. why pull back so long? Should I change to another wallet?

Hi @Th_c_Tr_n! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

2 Likes

Hi @thienngo! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

2 Likes

@H_u_Tri_TV The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes