My transfer is pending

@Npw,

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Dear @Kelvin,

Please be advised that the ticket number should have been sent to your mailbox.
May I kindly ask you to provide me with the email address that is associated with your Wirex account via private message?

Thank you in advance!

I don’t understand what the point in canceling my transaction and returning it to my wirex wallet when I need it sent to destination address… initiated transaction 11.45am 28 Dec, didn’t get “escalation email” till 30th, now its almost the 2nd Jan and still nothing happening. I know its a busy time for everyone but really? 6 days and counting with no results… imagine if that was all the money I had, I’d be a week without food… was happy with services up until now…

1 Like

Hello @Crypto_Jor, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

it’s such a common issue on wirex now. how can anyone trust to transact with you guys if I don’t even know that my transaction will go though or be stuck for days until someone reads my email. I have 2 pending transactions at the moment, i created 2 tickets but got no email so I don’t even have a ticket number.

Hello @peanut, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Hi,

Same here, having my transactions pending. Never happened this before with any other platform that i’ve used. Requested for a ticket but never received a confirmation email, so I don’t have the number.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks.

I have sent funds to my husband via luxon and he trasfered it on Wirex. We are waiting on that money form 3rd of December. He has sent 5 tickets, week ago he has sent transaction details and we still dont have any information by your side. Can you pls give me any kind of reasonable explanation why are we waiting this long for funds to hit wirex acc. He was speaking with luxon and by their side transaction was sent and everything is allright. This is ticket number 1824719 and his name is Paul Ndione, he speaks only spanish and you dont have spanish comunication options.

This is not normal, maybe they are scamming us and we should go to the police.

1 Like

I also have the same problem. My sending transaction is pending for about 24 hours, and also requested for a ticket but no one reply. @Anastasiia_Wirex can help? or I need to ask police for help?

I have the same problem for withdrawing XLM since 17th Dec 2020!
Ticket number is 1820036, only ask me to patience on 21st Dec but never resolve it!
It is 21 days! How long you want us to be patience?

They can show us the transactions on the blockchain. One of the main characteristics of the xlm blockchain is that is public and almost instant. So, let’s look at them. Also, they can cancel them and use a bigger fee. There are solutions. This is not normal and I will not wait that much.

It is on pending status, I think it is not on the blockchain yet.
Which they can do just simple cancel the transaction, so we can try to send again.
Don’t know that is so difficult for cancelling a transaction not processed.

Hello @Ana, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex , although I have forwarded several tickets, unfortunately I do not have any ticket number. This is an older ticket number: 58224. I cannot believe that a company like yours could act this way.

1 Like

They seem to thread me like this aswell :frowning:

Hi @ancica ,

The support team is already looking into this case. They will contact your husband shortly.

Could you please ask him to send us the following via the support ticket:

1. The type of transaction
  2. The amount/currency for the transaction
  3. The transaction hash(if present)

Thank you in advance!

Maybe the support team might look at my case to? I did not even get a support ticket since yesterday!