My transfer is pending

You write me on email that this situation could happen, but in 24 hours transaction should be confirmed, i’m waiting 3 days and my transaction is pending…

My btc transfer pending 30 hour not received I get ticket no:1426474 but now I can’t login to my account passwords ok but I input google authenticator it said cannot find just threetime I input two time cannot login is somthing wrong with my account

I can’t send my LTC to my wallet.

btc transfer pending over 24 hour no received

My btc transfer pending 30 hour not received I get ticket no:1426474 but now I can’t login to my account passwords ok but I input google authenticator it said cannot find three time limit I try two time cannot login is somthing wrong with my account

acc :josephwong713@gmail.com I cannot login to my accounts passwords is ok but the Google authenticator cannot work is my account anything wrong thanks

@joseph_wong We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Hi, I have lived in Poland for a long time (I have a Pobit card). Citizenship - Ukrainian. I want to order your card, but I need to confirm my place of residence. How can I do this? Send instructions on what to take from a Polish bank? This should be an offline help, can an online bank statement be suitable?

Who previously passed the verification from Poland - please write to me.

@SOLeked We are sorry for this unfortunate delay in resolving your issue. It has been escalated accordingly.

@Lili We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

My btc pending transfer almost 30 hour and at around 5:30pm yesterday my account logout itself and never login again password OK but Google authenticator get wrong at 7:35pm yesterday I get e-mail said my transaction is failed the money will get back to my account at 8:38 pm I received a Email yours support team reply the btc get back to my account and see a new transfer complete but I cannot login until now who transfer my money the support team said send ID and selfish and two transactions proof can reset my account 2FA l Don’t know what happened no sms confirm who can send my money is someone stolen until now I cannot login to my account

在 2022年4月19日週二 上午2:55,Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 寫道:

@joseph_wong The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

all problems solved thank you for your help

在 2022年4月20日週三 上午3:19,Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 寫道:

2 Likes

you can try again sir hope its okay now :heart:

Thats great news. :heart:

I have transfer Matic(Polygon) and still pending. How long will it takes?

My transer is pending 6 hours

Hi @Volodya, we are sorry that you have faced such a situation. Our technical team is already aware of this and they will do their best to fix this as soon as possible. Best regards!

how much longer it will last?

@Volodya Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA here. However, we’ll try to speed up this case from our side. Regards!