My transfer is pending

Dear @Johnsonman, please accept our apology for this situation. I have escalated your request to the relevant team at the highest priority. The funds will be credited back to your Wirex wallet as soon as possible. Regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

Hi,

Can my pending ETH transaction please be looked at?

(569751)

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Draw2, thank you for taking the time to write to us. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Resolved!

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Dear @Draw2,

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. In case you need any additional assistance, feel free to contact us again, we will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

This is my ticket number. 648452
Hello wirex team, I withdraw xrp from my wirex account to my external wallet on August 20, at 8:23pm, the balance was deducted from my account although it is still pending, Please help me solve this issue😭 as soon as possible. i need my funds asap

Hello wirex team, I withdraw xrp from my wirex account to my external wallet on August 20, at 8:23pm, the balance was deducted from my account although it is still pending, Please help me solve this issue😭 as soon as possible. i need my funds asap

Hello wirex team, I withdraw xrp from my wirex account to my external wallet on August 20, at 8:23pm, the balance was deducted from my account although it is still pending, Please help me solve this issue😭 as soon as possible. i need my funds asap … PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEEEE

Hi Wirex, need help with my pending transfer
Ticket (646993)

Please confirm if you could cancel this transaction, i really need the funds

Hello wirex team, I withdraw xrp from my wirex account to my external wallet on August 20, at 8:23pm, the balance was deducted from my account although it is still pending, Please help me solve this issue😭 as soon as possible. i need my funds asap. Please help me

1 Like

Hi @Emilyn! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hi Wirex, need help with my pending transfer
Ticket (646993)

Please confirm if you could cancel this transaction, i really need the funds

1 Like

Hi Jims, while waiting for response on your ticket, try to contact wirex on their Facebook page. Hope this helps :blush:

There’s still no progress, it is still pending. Users can add money to wirex account in just a few minutes but your are intentionally holding the withdrawals of other users, it os not technical issues because we can exchange, and add money instantly and also other users can withdraw their money in just a few minutes but still there are lots of users like who requested for withdrawal since friday night at august 20 yet the withdrawals still in the dashboard and shows as pending! This is so frustrating, as you are having lots of promotions yet a simple pending withdrawals cannot even solve, you are asking for more time to the users but it is already 3 days and there still no update and explanations on whats going on.

2 Likes

There’s still no progress, it is still pending. Users can add money to wirex account in just a few minutes but your are intentionally holding the withdrawals of other users, it os not technical issues because we can exchange, and add money instantly and also other users can withdraw their money in just a few minutes but still there are lots of users like who requested for withdrawal since friday night at august 20 yet the withdrawals still in the dashboard and shows as pending! This is so frustrating, as you are having lots of promotions yet a simple pending withdrawals cannot even solve, you are asking for more time to the users but it is already 3 days and there still no update and explanations on whats going on.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: My widrawal pending

Maybe that’s because too many users withdraw their funds during weekends and the server eas having a hard processing all the fund transfer. Please be more patient and wait within the next 24 hours. Have a great day.

Its been 72 hours already