My transfer is pending

Hi @jims1!Please, check your email for the update. The transaction has already been returned to your account.

Kind regards!

Hi Wirex, need help with my pending transfer Ticket (646993) Please confirm if you could cancel this transaction, i really need the funds

Hi @Emilyn! We are sorry for the situation that has occurred for you. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Rose_Rica! Please provide the link to the promotion you are referring to and the ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

1 Like

It is a good now Maryna thanks for your help :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes resolve already :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Happy to hear that @Emilyn !

:pray:

1 Like

Hello Please look into ticket 665830, its has been 24 hours since I withdraw and didn’t receive it yet. I sent you a reply on gmail. Thank you.

Hi @KenthGab! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Greetings Maryna
I have same problem with pending into another exchange, I thought that Wirex was good that next days I will deposit more money, but this issue for taking too long for pending, I hope it s a moment and not always happen and especially I hope the Support really helpful to fix this problem.

Hello @Afridi, we have forwarded your case to the Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

Same case here, I was sent some Eth to my Binance account last night 8pm and over 12hours passed, the status still pending!

Please help to follow up!

1 Like

Hi @sixstation! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 days passed, still pending! Got your email over 24 hours but still nothing to update the status, how can we trust to put our property on your platform?

1 Like

@sixstation We see on our side that the issue has been escalated accordingly and we hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Kind regards!

problem solved, thanks

4 Likes

Glad to hear.

1 Like

Fix my issue please withdrawal is pending ticket number (824058).

1 Like

Dear @Sacred_Relic, this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

1 Like

2 djaye have been passed the transaction is still pending. I need my funds badly please kindly follow up my issue

2 Likes